User avatar

forest_ofthe_nightingale

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sonnet of the Sacrifice

    I don't really feel any emotion in reading this poem. It almost seems like you (correct me if I'm wrong) had an idea, but couldn't put it into words that ...

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Incident Where I Screw Your Best Friend (Revision)

    ... whoa. Awesome. It sounds like a song ( don't kill me for this)... i kept hearing a rapper read it as I did.

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: WITCH

    This has a good idea. I like the way you portrayed this witch, not as all evil, but as a person who has been scorned by the world. However, some ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Down To Heaven, Up To Hell

    The eyes, the eyes of them all, they were watching me, gazing at me with venom in their minds. The eyes of the athletes were the first to stare at ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Archive Re: The Phone Call

    1:07. I am still waiting, sitting on my bed. I have pulled my knees up to my chest and I am hugging them, trying not to cry. Has he forgotten ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Archive Re: Falling

    My eyes are bulging, begging me for air, but I can't move. I am staring at the child, the little one that had seemingly escaped our fall. His arm is ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: To love!

    This was a lovely poem. I especially like this part: The intoxicated creatures of idyll world, Open up and tend to light. Amazing job.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Little Ditty

    I liked how you really poured yourself- and your feelings- into this poem. I liked the emotion, but there are a few things you can fix. And my pen and ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Archive Re: A Soldier of Gettysburg

    Joseph Becker marched silently alongside his comrades, sheltered by the darkness of the tree canopy. His thoughts were strung together, a tangled web the wind had knotted so well. The ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Scripts Re: As You Like It - Exerpt from the modified version (HELP ME!)

    Characters Rosalind - Only normal (if you can call her that) person in the play Orlando - Guy with no charismatic ability who is in love with Rosalind Celia - ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Scripts Re: Return of the King (sort of)

    This is uber- long, but it's hillarious. Legolas was great (you are so mean to him :D ) and I loved the "rapper servant stuck in the wrong age". Great ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Do You See?

    thanks for sparing me, Liz! lol. Any criticism is welcome.

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Do You See?

    Yeah sorry about the rushed end and all- im going to edit it as soon as i can- the "old ugly book" is a joke, by the way. :D

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Mirror

    Whoa, I'm just curious here- are you guys (soccerfreak and Once Upon A dream) having the same thoughts? Sorry- I just had to ask. :D Anyway, to explain the third ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Do You See?

    Do You See? When you look into the mirror, on your special day, won’t you please tell me, what can you see? Do you see what the world sees? The ...

    Sep 25, 2005


Quotegenworthy is a adjective which should be used on YWS way more.
— NovemberCrow