User avatar

flytodreams

  • Writing Tips Re: What music puts you in a writing mood?

    Everything really. The Veronicas, Corbin Bleu, Vanessa Hudgens, Evanescence, Ashley Tisdale, The Fray, Jesse McCartney, All American Rejects, Shakira, Miley Cyrus, Avril Lavigne, and lots of others...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: A LIST OF ARTICLES

    Thanks!

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Mary-Sue Litmus Test

    Rhen got a 64. :cry:

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: A young dreamer's Novels.

    Icy Paths is my new obsession!!!!!!! The prologue and first chapter are already up. By the way, you've read and reviewed them, thanks a lot! If you haven't, please check ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Help me create a horribly cliched romance scene!

    Make the Romeo say something along the lines of: "I would walk on fire for you!"/"I would walk to the ends of the world for your love." You know, make ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Flashback Alert!

    Thanks for the help! I prefer the third one too, but I was just making sure.

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Flashback Alert!

    How do I signal a flashback coming up? For example, should I type FLASHBACK followed by the actual flashback, or: Memories filled her head. She had been ten years old ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: A young dreamer's Novels.

    I've posted the prologue of 'Icy Paths' on the Fantasy Fiction board. Here's the first chapter. It's almost finished, I guess. Note - this is the unpolished version. Any crit ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing and Music

    I like listening to music when I'm writing, whether it matches what I'm writing or not.

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: No Excuses; No Stopping

    A few of those were my excuses! Thanks for crossing them out. I'm not being sarcastic, by the way.

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: I can't get attached to my characters!

    And WordTrip? Isn't that where the RealKids people got to? Yep. Thanks Kitty and Sam!

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: I can't get attached to my characters!

    Thank you for the advice! :) I'll try all those ideas.

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: I can't get attached to my characters!

    On WordTripJr, there was a user who complained of getting too attached to his/her characters, and not being able to kill them off. I have the complete opposite problem, I ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: The Parental Issue!

    My mom says I'm a good writer, but I'm a little shy to show her my stories. Sometimes I do, though. Once my cousin read my story..he liked it very ...

    May 25, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Music When Writing?

    I listen to music while I write, but it doesn't match the writing. And I listen to pop and rock/punk...(I don't know which type)

    Apr 6, 2007


I can factcheck ur flashback outfits
— SirenCymbaline