User avatar

flytodreams

  • Writing Activities Re: Worst Ending line EVER!

    Rhen sat down and began to read a book. So boring.

    May 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I've never had a hobby since my mom died. - Rhen. What do you think of ethical dilemmas?

    May 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    I'm bored.

    Apr 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Stronger, that way Wayna wouldn't beat me up so... - Cia. What do you think of yourself?

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No! But I imagine my teacher is..a little.. - Cia. Five years from now, where will you be?

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Young girl, talented at magic. Levor.

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Sophisticated, English woman...proud, but with a good heart. Wayna.

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A wizard only concentrated on magic and nothing else... Ria

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    The teacher opened her book and began writing sums on the board, while the students bent their heads over their books and began doing them.

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Yes...if I knew the victim. Otherwise I'd just run. - Cia. Can you dance five minutes without stopping?

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Go out. I like books, but I'm not a bookworm - Cia. What do you think of jewelry?

    Feb 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Typing or handwritten?

    Type on the computer. Always. And I can do my story while being on yws/wtj/etc.

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I've read all six books of HP, but only one book of LOTR, so saying HP would be unfair, lol. I agree with the others about HP being easier to ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Harry Potter

    I think Harry won't, just Voldemort and a bunch of other people.

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Harry Potter

    Me too. And I want Harry x Hermione or Draco x Hermione...actually anyone but RON!!

    Feb 9, 2007


There is hopeful symbolism in the fact that flags do not wave in a vacuum.
— Arthur C. Clarke