User avatar

flytodreams

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Does everyone else hate their own writing?

    I don't like/love my writing, and I don't dislike/hate my writing. I think it's okay, and could be a lot better.

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Chronicles of Narnia

    I knew Lewis was friends with Tolkien. I read somewhere they would meet in a pub or something?? LOL, figures. Friends. Writing Geniuses. Both two of my favorite authors. :D

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    Underneath all the ripping-off is an okay book. I'm not a big fan of Inheritance , but the first book was okay. The second book, not so much. Way too ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Torturing your character

    I don't like torturing my characters. I only do it for the conflict.

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Watership Down by Richard Adams. I really, really like that book, and my favorite rabbit is Fiver. :D

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    My cat, I love her so much! ~ Rhen. What do you think of your society?

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Chronicles of Narnia

    I like the Chronicles of Narnia. It's not my favorite series, but I like it a lot! :)

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Eragon

    Everybody hates Paolini...I just read the whole thread, and I agree, Paolini is so full of himself. I read Eragon and Eldest, and I liked both of them, but Eldest ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Yes, of course! ~ Rhen. What is the worst part of your personality?

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I would say: "I'm very, very, very, very, very, sorry to say this: but it doesn't. Sorry!" What would you do if your friend came over and asked you for ...

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Your opinion of Paolini....

    I'll read it, definately! Even though it's not the best trilogy I've ever read.

    May 27, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Excuses

    Biology Teacher: Why haven't you done your project? Me: I had started doing it, and then I had to eat my dinner. Biology Teacher: SO? Me: When I came back ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I don't like either...how can I enjoy anything..I haven't enjoyed anything since my mom...*sobs* ~ Rhen. Have you ever been close to suicide?

    May 27, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Gypsy Game by Zilpha Keatley Snyder. It's a really nice book! But I say that about every book I read..sheesh.

    May 25, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Keeping It Real

    My story started as contemporary (sp?) fantasy, then it changed to high fantasy. For some reason, I'm not so good at writing contemporary fantasy. :?: But I love both of ...

    May 25, 2007


When I use caps I do not want you to read it like a little screech, I want you to read it like a 5,000 year old ogre with the strength of 10,000 men.
— avianwings47