User avatar

flytodreams

  • Fiction Discussion Re: How does writing make you feel?

    When I'm on a writing roll, I obsess about what I'm writing. Otherwise, I think I suck. Heck, writing is my life, even if I think I'm horrible.

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Southern living

    I agree about the focus you could have put on the barn shot, but I looove the second one.

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Bridge To Terabithia

    For some reason, everyone I know who's read this book, has read it in the 4th or 5th grade. I read it last year, and read it again some weeks ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: A Dialogue Conundrum

    I think it's okay for a short piece of characters talking. But if it's a long conversation, it would be much too confusing. I think if a writer uses tags ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do TV and Movies Inspire your Writing?

    TV and movies don't really inspire me. Unless they're fantasy movies like Dragonheart or Lord of the Rings. Those really give me ideas. :D Yay for LOTR movies!!!!

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing or typing? How do you write your story?

    I really don't like writing by pen. In fact, I hate it. I always, always type my stories on the computer. Except when I get a really awesome idea when ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How long do you spend

    No pattern really. Sometimes I write so many pages. Most of the time I write one sentence. ( :cry:) Other times, I write a few words. ( :P ) I ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Bridge To Terabithia

    Jesse has been practicing all summer to be the fastest runner in the fifth-grade at his school. But he is beat to that title by a strange new girl, Leslie. ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Either buy a puppy, or pay for a doctor to cure my utterly random friend. ~ Rhen. Do you believe in the phrase 'wish upon a star'?

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Music- Guitar/Bass wielding lovers

    Pretty good, but I wish it had color. :D

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: sunrise pics

    My favorite is the third one. It's fantastic! But is it just me, or are they a little too big?

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Drawing

    It's so CUTE!!!! The colors are really good. :D

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Butterfly (VERY VERY large picture)

    Such a beautiful picture! I really like it uncropped. :D

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by the legendary JK Rowling, and Little Women by Louisa M. Alcott.

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Fiction

    Harry Potter , because I've heard of Twilight and New Moon , but haven't read them. And I haven't even heard of the others.

    Aug 9, 2007


When life gives you lemons…take over YWS with fruits and vegetables!!!
— LemonescentAnt