-
Re: Hello, Little One.
Okay, but he or she isn't that pretty yet, LOL.
Sep 14, 2007 -
Re: Hello, Little One.
Hi, I just thought you'd all like to know that my cat, Twinkle....had a baby yesterday!!!! The first time she gave birth, she wasn't lucky, :cry: . But yesterday evening, ...
Sep 14, 2007 -
Re: Favorite TV Shows
I don't watch many TV shows. Friends, One Tree Hill, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, 8 Simple Rules for Dating my Teenage Daughter. (that's the name, right?)
Sep 9, 2007 -
Re: Mood
Neutral. :| Bored. :roll: And thoughtful, considering it's my sister's 6th birthday, day after tomorrow. :)
Sep 7, 2007 -
Re: Have You Read The September 2007 Issue of Squills Yet?
I haven't read it yet. But I'm going to, very soon.
Sep 6, 2007 -
Re: what are you writing?
3 fantasy novels, two fanfics.
Sep 5, 2007 -
Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?
You must all love Google! My friend posted the link on WTJ. Thanks a bunch, Luke!!!!
Sep 3, 2007 -
Re: Whatcha listening to?
Comatose by Skillet.
Sep 1, 2007 -
Re: It's my sweet 16!!!!
Happy Sweet-16! Have an awesome year!
Sep 1, 2007 -
Re: Get yer Peculiar Aristocratic Title here!
Entirely Miss Reverend Lady Qamar the Brobdingnagian of Hope End. Love it!! :D
Aug 30, 2007 -
Re: Which Planet Would You Travel To?
The moon, because I want to see what the translation of my name looks like.
Aug 16, 2007 -
Re: Which printing format do you prefer?
I like paperback. Ebooks make my eyes hurt. Hardbacks are...um..hard. Why is there always a Pat Buchanon option on the polls??
Jul 17, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter 5
I haven't watched it yet, but my enthusiasm is being reading some of these posts. Just joking, :D. It's coming out in cinemas on July 19th here. (Only two days ...
Jul 17, 2007 -
Re: Goodnight...
Moon! :)
Jun 14, 2007 -
Re: Favorite Genre
I like reading all kinds of books, but my favorite is fantasy. :D It's the best genre, for me at least.
May 25, 2007
