User avatar

flytodreams

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Faith: Chapter One

    Yay!!! The first chapter is up!!!! :D It was very well-written, I like what happened. But the pace could be slowed down, it went at a breakneck speed. Otherwise, very ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: At What Age Did You Begin Reading?

    I started when I was 4...I wouldn't even play with toys, it was always BOOKS. :lol:

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    has a certain beauty to it. Jade owns.

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dumbledore = Gay

    Personally, I wish she'd made it more obvious in the actual books. That'd have made Dumbledore's fight with (and subsequent killing of) Grindelwald so much more emotional and meaningful. As ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    Deathly Hallows rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!! Except for the [s]crappilogue[/s] epilogue. And the pairings, I hate Harry/Ginny. The Prince's Tale was such a sad chapter... :cry: poor Snape. I still like James/Li

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    5/10...boring. (I bet mine is, too.)

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dumbledore = Gay

    I read that on Yahoo!News. Suddenly, I feel disappointed, and JK Rowling isn't my favorite author anymore. I'll never look at our beloved Dumbledore the same way again... :cry:

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    10/10...nice.

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Jouney's Dawn chapter.1 Part 2

    Elayna carried on struggling nonetheless and tried to prise my hands apart. She almost succeeded but I held firmly and eventually she gave up and lay limp in my arms, ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Hello, Little One.

    There we go! I took this picture today, hope all of you like Arwen! (If it turns out to be a boy, Arwin).

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Starkton

    Hi, This piece was just...beautiful. I loved the original descriptions, and the way it flowed so smoothly. Is this a prologue, or just a stand-alone piece? Excellent! :D

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Trinity

    Hi, Sorry, no critique. I was confused about Tanslie as well, maybe you could make her gender a bit more clear to the reader in the story? It was very ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Faith: Introduction

    This is the introduction to Faith, a novella I wrote in sixth grade. I'm in the sixth grade. :| In my unneeded opinion, you pulled "telling" off quite nicely! Moon ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Journey's Dawn-Chapter 1 part 1

    Hi, This was a very good chapter. I couldn't find anything wrong, and it really intrigued me. Your style was so clear, and the names...I like your names. And Elayna's ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Flaughston:A Reign to End

    Hi, I agree with what everyone else said. You need to "show" rather than "tell". Telling somehow makes the story go really fast. Slow done the pace with some description, ...

    Oct 15, 2007


A snowball in the face is surely the perfect beginning to a lasting friendship.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief