User avatar

flytodreams

  • Writing Tips Re: Music & Writing

    I can't write anything, unless there's music playing. I've also tried listening to songs that match the mood of what I'm writing, works wonders! :D

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: ABC

    E xcitedly, F ish G oing...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How many drafts do you do?

    I've never finished one complete draft, I keep rewriting *cough*DELETING**cough* chapters. :lol:

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Let It Bleed - Chapter One

    Small shadows of spiked leaves where cast over the mossy forest floor, and the signs of animal life could be detected through the small rustle of leaves, or the sharp ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiyaah x.x

    Hi EleanorrMegan! Can I call you Els? :lol: Welcome to YWS, it's an awesome community! I hope you enjoy yourself!! :) Cya around.

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good evening fools.

    Hi, melkor! I'm flytodreams, and welcome to YWS. :)

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Favorite Form of Procrastination?

    Calling a friend. :) :)

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: What is your sign?

    Aries. Positive Traits: Adventurous and energetic Pioneering and courageous Enthusiastic and confident Dynamic and quick-witted Negative Traits: Selfish and quick-tempered Impulsive and impatient Fool

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Horace the Dragon or Bartemius the Monkey?

    Dragons own!!! Horace.

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter... The Musical

    ... .... ...... ........... A.Harry.Potter.Musical. :thud: The world must be ending, that's ridiculous! :lol: The only Harry Potter Musical I see and accept is one centered around James&Lily, crazy me

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Revision

    LOL, so funny and true.

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Incomplete - Backstreet Boys.

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Who do you talk to your writing about

    No one. Absolutely no one, but there's the rare occasion where I'll either read out my writing to my mom, or both my parents. :)

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What Perspective Do You Like To Write In?

    Third person, in both fanfiction and my original writing. I'm really attracted to it, and I don't know why. Maybe because it's easier to write than in the other POVS, ...

    Oct 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Jen

    Hi, Your avatar is so cute!!! :D I knew that my parents did not like her, but that did not stop me from spending every [s]minutes[/s] with her. minute That's ...

    Oct 22, 2007


No great thing is created suddenly. There must be time. Give your best and always be kind.
— Epictetus