User avatar

flytodreams

  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 1

    Hi, I liked this very much too! The description was excellent, and the way you wrote was so...clear and interesting. :) Can't wait to see what happens. Great job!

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Prologue

    Hi, I really liked this!! It was, as the others said, unique. You wrote it very well, I really felt Gen's pain. :( Awesome work!! :)

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fragments

    Hi, I liked the idea of this piece, but like everyone said, even though it could've been really dark and suspenseful, it wasn't. Just try to describe the scene a ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: I can't get attached to my characters!

    Will do, thanks everyone! :)

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    The problem with Paolini is that he looked like a nerd when he published, and still looks and sounds like a nerd now. I don't see how looking like a ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Awww..c'mon..don't you think you guys are being a little hard on Paolini? Everyone KNOWS he's not even near being as awesome a writer as Tolkien, or CS Lewis. But cut ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Man jailed following dog's death

    Or how about those guys that want to, in the name of Islam, kill all of us? I don't think the real, true Muslims would consider people like Osama Bin ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Man jailed following dog's death

    That is so cruel, I could cry. Some people are really cruel.

    May 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: School Food Laced with Ecstasy

    That's horrible. Who would do that? :x

    May 24, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Because our history teachers are actually historical figures in disguise. Why do frogs exist?

    May 24, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: x

    Hi, It was good, but I think it had more questions than answers. Maybe you could try giving a little more information on why she was sad. But avoid INFO-DUMPS. ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Witches Familiar

    Hi, I liked this story. :) The romance was so cute! :D But, I would have liked to know a little more about Yvette. A little description of physical features ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: My Writing Depresses Me

    I feel the same way most of the time, too. My advice is to, like the others aid, write ANYTHING!!! Or, if you really don't feel writing, maybe take a ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: making a book longer

    I agree with all the above advice. Subplots, more description, and character development. But don't try to make it so long that it becomes ridiculous. A story should only be ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Forever and a Day [Preface and Chapter 1]

    Hi, She was shivering and frightened and wanted to go home. I don't know, in the style of the rest of the piece, this sounds out-of-place. It doesn't sound like ...

    Apr 8, 2008


Isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything's different?
— C.S. Lewis