User avatar

flytodreams

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Icy Paths Prologue - A Small Victory

    happy-go-lucky: Thanks for pointing out the nitpicks, I'm glad you like the story. :) Reuben A: Haha, yeah I know where SA is. I'm from East Africa. :D You wouldn't ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Icy Paths Prologue - A Small Victory

    Prologue A Small Victory Zakulas glared into the basin of swirling white mist. “SIRK!” A figure clothed and hooded in navy blue stepped out of the shadows. “Yes, Master?” “What ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: The Procrastinating Writer

    Hi, Thanks for posting this!! It really helped me.

    Aug 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Icy Paths - Prologue

    Thanks, guys! I really appreciate the critique. :)

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan

    Have any of you read The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan? What do you think of it? I'm reading it now, and it's really good so far! :D

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: being your character

    I wouldn't advise it...maybe, something a lot like it. You can go about your day, (AS YOURSELF) but when you do some stuff, imagine what your character would do. Like, ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: What's the weirdest book you've ever read?

    Just Wacky by Andy Griffith. It was weird, dorky, insane, nonsensical... :o I was going NUTS while reading it...sheesh. :?

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Where do you write?

    Ew, I hate writing by hand. I write on my computer, which is in the living room. Nice for getting used to working in a noisy environment. :lol:

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A young dreamer's Novels.

    The Hidden School and Cia and Myere are on hold now. I started another fantasy novel, and it's going GOOD!!! :lol: It's called 'Icy Paths' and I posted the prologue ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Forbidden Violets Ch. 1 Part 2

    Hi, "Alexandru's father is going to have you killed. Don't ask me how I know...just trust me. Do you trust me, Corina?" Daniel asked, standing up. That's all very well, ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Forbidden Violets

    Hi Wow, that was very well-written. Your choice in words, the was all so eloquent. The dialogue was also well-done, as it was so realistic. He was already in human ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Kingdom beyond Reality: Book One - Untitled

    Hey, I liked this very much. It was very interesting because the...action, I guess...kept the reader interested. The only thing that stuck out (at me) was: “Sunny! Sunny!” he whispered ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Ring Master

    Hi, The plot so far sounds interesting, good work on that! :smt023 But the grammatical stuff, as you've been told, needs work. Can't wait to read more! :)

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Albert's Fairy

    Hi, This was really good! :) I like the fairy. :lol: It was very well-written, and I didn't find any mistakes.

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Little Women by Louisa May Alcott

    I read it, it was so, so touching!! :D I think I'm most like Jo, with bits of Amy. :) Have you read Good Wives ?

    Jun 20, 2008


Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.
— Charles Mingus