User avatar

flytodreams

  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight

    I've only read the first book. :oops: As most people round here think, I don't think it deserved even a quarter of the popularity it got. I don't hate it, ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dreams of Giants

    Hi, WOW! This was really good, better than the prologue. :) I adored the way you wrote all the action, although I agree with RubinLikes2Write. You could add some more ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dreams of Giants

    Hi, I really liked this piece. It flowed wonderfully, and the vocabulary level was great. I didn't notice anything wrong. Only the prologue doesn't seem to hint at anything much ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Perpetual abstinence

    Hello! It's Q from Facebook. 8) I really enjoyed this, the style was beautiful and artsy. The sentences flowed really well. All the best with the contest! :smt038

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: No title...yet (prologue)

    Hello! I really enjoyed this. Your writing style is so fresh, modern and interesting, I adore it. The description of the princesses could be shortened to keep the reader reading, ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Undercover and Undiscovered

    Hi, I suck at critiquing, but I'll try my best. ^_^ This piece was really far too short. It was empty of description or characterization or any sort of detail. ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Unzipped; I

    I'm here! 8) Well, I was getting confused with the flashbacks and then the maybe you might want to smooth that out. That was the only thing I noticed that ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Icy Paths Prologue - A Small Victory

    Hi, Thanks for the advice, I'll take it into account. :) Although there isn't really a Chapter One for this yet, the other chapters are earlier drafts.

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Icy Paths - Prologue

    Hi beckiw! I'm so flattered I was your first review, lol. :) But the plot and everything of this story is totally different now. Do you mind checking out the ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What song describes you?

    I have two. Perfect by Simple Plan, or A Little Too Not Over You - David Archuleta.

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Britney Spears Song?

    Lucky, Everytime.

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Logan, Necromancer Prologue (Revised)

    Hi, This is a very well-written piece! :) I enjoyed it. But I caught one mistake. Once upon a time, in an ordinary… In fact, scrap that, I am Logan ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Project Lazurus

    I think you kind of switched POVs in the beginning. Since he worked in the kitchens, there was always the faint smell of flour lingering around him. He found little ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Don't tell. Show.

    Thanks for posting this! :D Show, don't tell is one rule I need to work on, heheh.

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: A Writer's Code of Law(s)

    1. Write because it makes you feel good. 2. Write whatever you feel like writing. 3. WRITE!

    Jan 21, 2009


When people are free to do as they please, they usually imitate each other.
— Eric Hoffer