User avatar

flytodreams

  • Writers Corner Re: A young dreamer's Novels.

    Well, I haven't published yet, or sent anything to be published. I'm writing two novels. One I just started a few days ago, and the other's been around since last ...

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Harry Potter

    Me too. And I want Harry x Hermione or Draco x Hermione...actually anyone but RON!!

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Favourite Fantasy Writer

    I don't read much fantasy (then how can I be called a fantasy writer??) But my favs are: JK Rowling CS Lewis JRR Tolkien I need to read more..

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter & Inheritance- Opinions Wanted!!

    1. Harry because he's strong, and tough, and determined. (I have no idea how to put it) Eragon's...not like that. 2. Lord Voldemort because he's a cleverer, and better villain ...

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What do you use when writing?

    I always use a keyboard. All my stories are done on the computer. But when I'm at school and bored, I sometimes write a poem in a spare notebook.

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi...

    Thanks, guys! Well Dubai is a great city!! I haven't been there often, but it's really cool, with all the malls, and parks and zoos. The only problem is the ...

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Queen of the Harpies

    I'm sorry, but I didn't find anything in the prologue or the chapter. It was great!

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: House of Wolves (rough draft)

    As beautiful as it was, it had haunted him for his entire life. I think 'for' is unnecessary, but I'm not sure. Sorry if it isn't! He was quiet for ...

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi...

    Hi, all. I'm flytodreams, but you can call me Qamar. I'm 11, and like fantasy, and pop music. I live in UAE...and I'm dead shy. Oh well. Hi again, hope ...

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Hope of Imagination

    I didn't find anything wrong with it...

    Feb 8, 2007


In short, Mrs. Pontellier was beginning to realize her position in the universe as a human being, and to recognize her relations as an individual to the world within and about her.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening