User avatar

flytodreams

  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    The teacher opened her book and began writing sums on the board, while the students bent their heads over their books and began doing them.

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Yes...if I knew the victim. Otherwise I'd just run. - Cia. Can you dance five minutes without stopping?

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    Dragons, they're so cool! :D

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Second Round: Choose The Mascot!

    Dragons! Both because I love dragons, and because I think they'd look cooler. :D

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Go out. I like books, but I'm not a bookworm - Cia. What do you think of jewelry?

    Feb 17, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Cia and Myere - Chapter 1

    Thanks for the critique.

    Feb 11, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Typing or handwritten?

    Type on the computer. Always. And I can do my story while being on yws/wtj/etc.

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Cia and Myere - Chapter 1

    Done, can you critique it now? I don't mind if you're 100% harsh.

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Cia and Myere - Chapter 1

    Please be brutally honest on anything, description, dialogue, setting, style...anything! I just want to improve my writing! _____ Chapter 1 Vranem West “Cia! Cia!” said a voice. Cia yawned and ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Ersinhel - Prologue, Chapter 1 and Chapter 2.

    I agree with eleinasari, but otherwise the story was excellent! :D

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I've read all six books of HP, but only one book of LOTR, so saying HP would be unfair, lol. I agree with the others about HP being easier to ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Harry Potter

    I think Harry won't, just Voldemort and a bunch of other people.

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Demon Caller

    The boy looked about two years older than herself, but had a knack of relieving people from their smaller possessions. Should it be 'from' or 'of'? She was about eight, ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: A young dreamer's Novels.

    The first chapter of 'Cia and Myere' is done, now I'm writing the second chapter. And as for The Hidden School, I deleted the 2nd and 3rd chapter, and now ...

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: A young dreamer's Novels.

    The second one will be, once I actually finish the first chapter, and edit it.

    Feb 9, 2007


Memories, left untranslated, can be disowned; memories untranslatable can become someone else’s story.
— YiYun Li