User avatar

flytodreams

  • Writing Tips Re: The Parental Issue!

    My mom says I'm a good writer, but I'm a little shy to show her my stories. Sometimes I do, though. Once my cousin read my story..he liked it very ...

    May 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    I'm bored.

    Apr 6, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Music When Writing?

    I listen to music while I write, but it doesn't match the writing. And I listen to pop and rock/punk...(I don't know which type)

    Apr 6, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: In General, Most People Are...

    Most people are good.

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Soft.

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Stronger, that way Wayna wouldn't beat me up so... - Cia. What do you think of yourself?

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No! But I imagine my teacher is..a little.. - Cia. Five years from now, where will you be?

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Young girl, talented at magic. Levor.

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but your computer crashes and you have to fix it before you can get to your story. I wish my friend would call right now.

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Sophisticated, English woman...proud, but with a good heart. Wayna.

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but it's scribbled all over so you can't make out a single thing. I wish I wasn't leaving UAE...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Eragon: the movie

    I've read the book, and I want to watch the movie, but everybody is saying it's so bad. You'd think that would make me wanna NOT watch it, but it ...

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but now you don't have time to. I wish I didn't have a little sister.

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Nice.

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A wizard only concentrated on magic and nothing else... Ria

    Mar 9, 2007


Pay it forward for the next writer in this society. It’s what keeps the society, a society.
— soundofmind