User avatar

flytodreams

  • Writing Tips Re: No Excuses; No Stopping

    A few of those were my excuses! Thanks for crossing them out. I'm not being sarcastic, by the way.

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: I can't get attached to my characters!

    And WordTrip? Isn't that where the RealKids people got to? Yep. Thanks Kitty and Sam!

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: I can't get attached to my characters!

    Thank you for the advice! :) I'll try all those ideas.

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: I can't get attached to my characters!

    On WordTripJr, there was a user who complained of getting too attached to his/her characters, and not being able to kill them off. I have the complete opposite problem, I ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Goodnight...

    Moon! :)

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Yes, of course! ~ Rhen. What is the worst part of your personality?

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I would say: "I'm very, very, very, very, very, sorry to say this: but it doesn't. Sorry!" What would you do if your friend came over and asked you for ...

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Your opinion of Paolini....

    I'll read it, definately! Even though it's not the best trilogy I've ever read.

    May 27, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Excuses

    Biology Teacher: Why haven't you done your project? Me: I had started doing it, and then I had to eat my dinner. Biology Teacher: SO? Me: When I came back ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I don't like either...how can I enjoy anything..I haven't enjoyed anything since my mom...*sobs* ~ Rhen. Have you ever been close to suicide?

    May 27, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Favorite Genre

    I like reading all kinds of books, but my favorite is fantasy. :D It's the best genre, for me at least.

    May 25, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Gypsy Game by Zilpha Keatley Snyder. It's a really nice book! But I say that about every book I read..sheesh.

    May 25, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Keeping It Real

    My story started as contemporary (sp?) fantasy, then it changed to high fantasy. For some reason, I'm not so good at writing contemporary fantasy. :?: But I love both of ...

    May 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Worst Ending line EVER!

    Rhen sat down and began to read a book. So boring.

    May 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I've never had a hobby since my mom died. - Rhen. What do you think of ethical dilemmas?

    May 25, 2007


he’s a red flag but i might be colorblind
— ToastK