User avatar

flytodreams

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Icy Paths - Prologue

    Thanks for the critique! :D I just had a brainwave for this story, and changed the prologue. The beginning paragraphs are the same, though. Is this better? : _______________ Icy ...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Icy Paths - Prologue

    Icy Paths Prologue: Victory and Loss She ran, leaping over corpses, her feet almost always splashing into pools of blood. Her heart was beating hard in her chest, and her ...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing and Music

    I like listening to music when I'm writing, whether it matches what I'm writing or not.

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Waiting In Between, Ch.1, The Dream

    I can't find anything to be corrected with it, except for, as everybody said: It's too short. Just post the whole chapter, or it will be hard to critique properly. ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Waiting In Between, Prouloge

    Almost all the sentences started with got tiring. Like everybody said. Lying between everything, night and day, light and darkness, sound and silence, and sleep and awareness. The last part ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Hidden strangers (bored in class)

    He kept moving, slowere steadily, making sure that his companion could keep up. 'slowere'? It was really nice, I admire the description. :)

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Clearwater 4

    Darkness is such a good tool, don't you think? Yep. I'm not going to post any more Clearwater, because no one is critiquing any more, but I'm still writing and ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    My cat, I love her so much! ~ Rhen. What do you think of your society?

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Clearwater 4

    Wow! It's very interesting, but I have a little question. If time had stopped, why did you write: Days had passed since Emma had climbed the fence out of Clearwater. ...

    Jun 24, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Chronicles of Narnia

    I like the Chronicles of Narnia. It's not my favorite series, but I like it a lot! :)

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Clearwater Part 3

    “I am Ixchel, flesh of two priests. I am Ixchel, who sits and the shrines at Cozumel and Isla Mujures and blesses the pregnant women who. . .I am Ivy, ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Eragon

    Everybody hates Paolini...I just read the whole thread, and I agree, Paolini is so full of himself. I read Eragon and Eldest, and I liked both of them, but Eldest ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: An Angel Reborn

    I really liked it! When he's thinking revenge, that was my favorite part. You also did a good job describing the elven city after the humans burnt it down. Although ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Clearwater

    I like Ixchel's part, too! :) It was really interesting, and a little scary for me. She killed all the other gods and goddesses? That's really cool. Few mistakes in ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Unicorn Killers - Old, decrepit first draft thingy

    Wow, your characterization is great. All the characters seem so real! :) That's my favorite part of the story. Now, either it's just me, or when they're talking about Jessica ...

    Jun 20, 2007


Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again.
— James R. Cook