User avatar

flytodreams

  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Prologue of sorts?

    The prologue was amazing! You have a great writing style, and the end was really suspenseful. Keep writing, this was really good! :D

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Please read!!!

    Aloha, Deoris! I've heard of Marion Zimmer Bradley, but I haven't read any of her books. Sadly. :( Enjoy being on YWS! :D

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Avatar's Game: Introduction

    It's really nice! Please continue more of it soon.

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Cyan

    His mother was sat at the breakfast bar, hidden behind the newspaper. His mother sat.../His mother was sitting Once his was free of toast, he gave his mother a puzzled ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: IMPORTANT: HARRY POTTER, NO SPOILERS!

    Thank you, Nate! Honestly, with all the temptation and spoilers going around, I'll just have to avoid the Internet till I read the whole HP 7 book!! Which...I will be ...

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Whispers of the Fallen - Chapter One, Part 1

    It was well-written, but a little boring. Nothing fantasy happens in this part. I take it the fantasy element will come in the next part?

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: A young dreamer's Novels.

    I've posted the prologue of 'Icy Paths' on the Fantasy Fiction board. Here's the first chapter. It's almost finished, I guess. Note - this is the unpolished version. Any crit ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Torturing your character

    I don't like torturing my characters. I only do it for the conflict.

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which printing format do you prefer?

    I like paperback. Ebooks make my eyes hurt. Hardbacks are...um..hard. Why is there always a Pat Buchanon option on the polls??

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter 5

    I haven't watched it yet, but my enthusiasm is being reading some of these posts. Just joking, :D. It's coming out in cinemas on July 19th here. (Only two days ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Comb.

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lyllan: Prologue

    Wow, I liked this chapter very much, especially the description. I'm guessing the raven-haired woman wasn't the main character? Very interesting chapter! Please continue it.

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Watership Down by Richard Adams. I really, really like that book, and my favorite rabbit is Fiver. :D

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Icy Paths - Prologue

    Yes to all your questions except the last two. First chapter is finished, but I want to change it, it's wayyyy too...yuck.

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Icy Paths - Prologue

    Thanks! :D Jerita - No, Snow White doesn't have anything to do with the story. Thanks for the critique! I'll fix all that. Magicman - That's very encouraging, thank you!

    Jul 8, 2007


WHAT'S UP, POTATOES?
— Rudy (Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality)