User avatar

flytodreams

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hy

    Mayve I could change the opening to like explain their lives or something, maybe use it as a prologue? Yeah, that would be good. But don't make it too boring, ...

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    You get rich, but all your money gets stolen. I wish I had another cat.

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Hi, Crucifix! I saw you around the Fantasy Fiction board, I'm assuming you write fantay? Heck, I don't know about the TW-YWS war, so, I don't hate you. :D Hope ...

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Supernatural & Me

    "Please spare my mother" a little girl pleaded. "Please spare my mother , " a little girl pleaded. The monsters cackled evily around her. evilly, I think. The evil creatures ...

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hy

    It was usual for every house to have at least one brightly coloured bird, it was a sort of tradition of the tree people, the brighter the bird, the better ...

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Hi, polly! I really want to learn to play the piano, but I don't know how to start!!! And I like singing too, :D Welcome to YWS, and hope to ...

    Aug 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10...luvvin it!

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Turquoise Scarab#1 *PUT ON HOLD FOR COMPOSTING*

    All the others who critiqued this story got everything, so I'll just say: This is a great story! Rohsair's voice is realistic, and the pace, style and description are ace!! ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Help me create a horribly cliched romance scene!

    Make the Romeo say something along the lines of: "I would walk on fire for you!"/"I would walk to the ends of the world for your love." You know, make ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Flashback Alert!

    Thanks for the help! I prefer the third one too, but I was just making sure.

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which Planet Would You Travel To?

    The moon, because I want to see what the translation of my name looks like.

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Music- Guitar/Bass wielding lovers

    Pretty good, but I wish it had color. :D

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: sunrise pics

    My favorite is the third one. It's fantastic! But is it just me, or are they a little too big?

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Drawing

    It's so CUTE!!!! The colors are really good. :D

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Butterfly (VERY VERY large picture)

    Such a beautiful picture! I really like it uncropped. :D

    Aug 16, 2007


Nothing is impossible, for the word itself says, 'I'm possible!'
— Audrey Hepburn