User avatar

flytodreams

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10. Funy, but I don't like dogs.

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Icy Paths Chapter 1

    Aveyond never heard of it. anyway. Great plot, great story wow. Rhen swung her arm out of Lila grip and marched up to Lars. "Not a go Lars sighed and ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10 because I love Corpse Bride, and that's a good question.

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: A young dreamer's Novels.

    Icy Paths is my new obsession!!!!!!! The prologue and first chapter are already up. By the way, you've read and reviewed them, thanks a lot! If you haven't, please check ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: A Dialogue Conundrum

    I think it's okay for a short piece of characters talking. But if it's a long conversation, it would be much too confusing. I think if a writer uses tags ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do TV and Movies Inspire your Writing?

    TV and movies don't really inspire me. Unless they're fantasy movies like Dragonheart or Lord of the Rings. Those really give me ideas. :D Yay for LOTR movies!!!!

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing or typing? How do you write your story?

    I really don't like writing by pen. In fact, I hate it. I always, always type my stories on the computer. Except when I get a really awesome idea when ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How long do you spend

    No pattern really. Sometimes I write so many pages. Most of the time I write one sentence. ( :cry:) Other times, I write a few words. ( :P ) I ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 1

    Hey. It was a brilliant start, but there were some mistakes. Everyone who critiqued this already pointed them out though. But something was amiss... Khor felt like he had too ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Servant of Time: Prologue

    Hi, this was pretty good plot-wise. I'm really interested to see what happens to the clock. The rest of the chapters will have something to do with the clock, right? ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The gallows

    Yep. Space between the paragraphs. It makes everything much easier to read. Describe some more. This was so rushed. Some more description would improve it so much more. Good work ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Bridge To Terabithia

    Jesse has been practicing all summer to be the fastest runner in the fifth-grade at his school. But he is beat to that title by a strange new girl, Leslie. ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Melancholy

    After myself on the upper half of my body, I wrapped the towel around my waist and proceeded to the sink at the opposite side of the room. It was ...

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Either buy a puppy, or pay for a doctor to cure my utterly random friend. ~ Rhen. Do you believe in the phrase 'wish upon a star'?

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Supernatural & Me

    I'm back, now for the rest of the critiquing: Her vision had cleared not only like the red she had see before. Her vision had cleared; there was no more ...

    Aug 22, 2007


Lily you are my fig father
— Elliebanana