User avatar

flytodreams

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Icy Paths - Prologue

    Thanks Critical_Point! I've redone the prologue, changed the story completely though. :oops:

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Blood, water, and tears (version 3)

    Be prepared.. :lol: I have NO experience when it comes to poetry, hence my opinion can't really count, but I really like this! Your style, the wording, the idea, it ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Inspiring lines from songlyrics

    "This is 10 percent luck, 20 percent skill, 15 percent concentrated power of will. 5 percent pleasure, 50 percent pain." From Remember The Name by Fort Minor. I CANNOT write ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "I would want it to be burnt down. Fire is amazing." ~ Zakulas. "I wouldn't want the world to be destroyed at all!" ~ Liam. "Whatever, just let me die ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Icy Paths Chapter 1

    Hiya everyone! Please be brutally honest with this. :) Chapter 1 Surprise, surprise Liam lay back in his wooden seat, observing all the members of the Honorable Sword and the ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Throne of Sand

    Hello WOAH. You completely threw me off-balance there! First you start with a fantasy name and setting, and then you throw in modern technology and dialogue. That was a bit ...

    Jun 20, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Blades and Bargains pt II

    Hi again, I found nothing wrong with this. It was awesome! I love the dialogue, and I love Amarion. :) Keep writing!

    Jun 20, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Blades and Bargains

    Hiya, I really like this! The plot, or what of it you revealed, sounds really interesting. The sentences flowed very well. But the vanishing-with-a-puff-of-smoke thing at the end didn't sound ...

    Jun 20, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Princess On The Doorsteps -Prolouge-

    Heya, I think you really should add the fantasy element in, or anything else that's suspenseful, because this seems too boring. :( The style, and flowing, was fine, but if ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Perfect Characters?

    Perfect characters? You mean Edward Cullen? :lol: As mentioned, flawed characters are far more believable...although I do have urges to create flawed characters now and again. xD.

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Faceless

    Heya This was...amazing. I have no experience with horror-fantasy, but this was just a pure masterpiece. I really loved your writing style. With this piece, you managed to hit the ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi. Bonjour. Hola!

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! :) I'm flytodreams...you may address me as Q. If you need reviews, just contact moi. Enjoy.

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Enchanter

    Hey there, I really really really liked this!! Lol. The vocabulary, your style, everything was just flawless. I haven't read Thirry's story. Is this a prologue to it, or...?

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Illusion

    Hiya, Matt realized that his lungs were crying for oxygen and he loudly gulped for air. It flows better if you type 'gulped loudly' instead of 'loudly gulped'. Like archer123 ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Hunter: Prologue

    Hiya! It was really good. :D I found it very interesting, and your writing style is very lucid. You could add a little more description though, to balance out the ...

    Apr 13, 2009


someone hide fried pickles in my tree
— Iggy