-
Re: What music puts you in a writing mood?
Everything really. The Veronicas, Corbin Bleu, Vanessa Hudgens, Evanescence, Ashley Tisdale, The Fray, Jesse McCartney, All American Rejects, Shakira, Miley Cyrus, Avril Lavigne, and lots of others...
Sep 4, 2007 -
Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?
You must all love Google! My friend posted the link on WTJ. Thanks a bunch, Luke!!!!
Sep 3, 2007 -
Re: How does writing make you feel?
When I'm on a writing roll, I obsess about what I'm writing. Otherwise, I think I suck. Heck, writing is my life, even if I think I'm horrible.
Sep 2, 2007 -
Re: Whatcha listening to?
Comatose by Skillet.
Sep 1, 2007 -
Re: It's my sweet 16!!!!
Happy Sweet-16! Have an awesome year!
Sep 1, 2007 -
Re: Hello I'm new
Hey, welcome to YWS.
Sep 1, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
9/10, I like it but don't know what sedated means. :oops:
Aug 30, 2007 -
Re: Southern living
I agree about the focus you could have put on the barn shot, but I looove the second one.
Aug 30, 2007 -
Re: Get yer Peculiar Aristocratic Title here!
Entirely Miss Reverend Lady Qamar the Brobdingnagian of Hope End. Love it!! :D
Aug 30, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
9/10 because it doesn't.
Aug 30, 2007 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
10/10..extremely funny.
Aug 30, 2007 -
Re: A LIST OF ARTICLES
Thanks!
Aug 30, 2007 -
Re: Mary-Sue Litmus Test
Rhen got a 64. :cry:
Aug 30, 2007 -
Re: Bridge To Terabithia
For some reason, everyone I know who's read this book, has read it in the 4th or 5th grade. I read it last year, and read it again some weeks ...
Aug 29, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
9/10. Beautiful, but minus a point coz I don't know where it's from. ( :shock: That's not fair, is it?)
Aug 29, 2007
