User avatar

flytodreams

  • Lyric Poetry Re: We Had the World

    So I tried to visit your side once or twice, but you’d changed. I found out you weren’t just on the other side, but in a completely different world- one ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Charm Wars part 1

    The homuculus smiled as it drew in power. Now the mortals would see! It grinned, its little heart racing. That bumling professor had no idea what he created. Now he ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Time's Servant 2

    Yep, you could have described some more, but otherwise, I'm interested to see where this story goes. :)

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: prologue re-write

    Glad to see someone finally took my advice! Sometimes I feel like I'm explaining things to a brick wall. Excuse me?! Hey, this prologue was much better than the first. ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dragon Remnat

    It's pretty good. :)

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Mood

    Neutral. :| Bored. :roll: And thoughtful, considering it's my sister's 6th birthday, day after tomorrow. :)

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Have You Read The September 2007 Issue of Squills Yet?

    I haven't read it yet. But I'm going to, very soon.

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: something

    Yeah, it seemed a little empty, because there was barely any description.But I liked the beginning sentences. :D Minos reminds me of Peeves from HP, but maybe that's because I'm ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Unthinkable

    Hi, I'm flytodreams. This prologue was much too short, and it didn't really catch my interest. Plus, it was more like a first chapter. Nothing out-of-the ordinary happened, you know? ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: How do YOU get last names for a story charater?

    I take an ordinary word, or an existing name, and twist it around. :D

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: How long should a chapter be?

    I think a chapter should only be as long as it needs to be. :) Not devilishly looooooooooooooooooong, and not one-scene-short. :)

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: what are you writing?

    3 fantasy novels, two fanfics.

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: demon blood prolouge and chapter 1

    Plotwise, it's ace, but not grammar-wise. I suggest using a Spelling and Grammar check if you have Microsoft Word. :D

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Just Doing My Job

    I don't think you should write more. It's NOT that this wasn't good, but I just think it's pretty fine by itself. :) But everyone else knows more than me, ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Snow

    Hi, I didn't notice anything wrong with this story, I found it totally interesting. What's up with Lucy's dreams? Why are they filled with snow? It really held my interest. ...

    Sep 4, 2007


In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own.
— Albus Dumbledore