User avatar

fluteluvr77

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Aw, Dudette you look adorable!

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Aww you people look so cute! Are all YWSers gorgeous? **contemplates posting picture of herself** Nah, I'm around too many prettier people...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Points Up for Grabs

    Whoa June? 10000?!

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Sentance scramble!!!!!!

    Yes, you were right! I'm taird adn shood gao too bde it si getin layte

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Points Up for Grabs

    **tries to make puppy-dog eyes and fails miserably** Oh well...Pleaseeeeee? I'll be your best friend! **chuckles ominously** fluteluvr77

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Brain teaser

    The other half are boys too! Haha, that took me a while to get...:P

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Sentance scramble!!!!!!

    Um, might I see you again? iz wnt tooo ete choscolet

    Jan 30, 2009


Remember when dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth and your mom was your hero? Race issues were about who ran the fastest, war was only a car game. The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees, and good byes only meant tomorrow? And we couldn't wait to grow up.
— Unknown