User avatar

fluteluvr77

  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Seventeen Forever 5

    Jaz! Hiya and thanks for using my thread. Sorry for the slowness of this review. Oh, and I'll review part six as soon as it's finished, 'kay? :arrow: Characterization - ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Rain

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo! :P

    Lost, Lotte? Don't worry, dear, I was way more lost...Mainly 'cause I wasn't a good newbie and never posted on this forum...XD Aaaaanywayz, welcome to YWS! If you're a writer, ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone !

    Hiya Britt! Welcome to the wonderful world of YWS! I'm here to go over some of the basic rules with you! ~2:1 Ratio - For each work you post, make ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: YWS New Automatic Feature

    Awesome Nate! Can it PM everyone back too? 'Cause you know those messages are really wearing me out! :P fluteluvr77

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: nice to meetchya

    Hiya Daemon! Welcome to the wonderful world of YWS! :D This site is amazingly addictive and is something that I'm sure you'll enjoy. So, a couple of rules are : ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Tell Him

    Dear, I don't think I can be harsh on such a lovely poem, but I shall try my very best...And, most probably fail epically! :D :arrow: Descriptions - Darling, I ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: sadness (completely rewritten)

    Hiya Kat! I'm here (as requested)! Ooh, fellow poet? I adore thee! :P Aaanywayz, on to the review. :arrow: Imagery - Darling, one of the most important things about poetry ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: new member!

    Hiya there, Angel! Welcome to YWS! So, a couple of rules that you should know about this amazingly addictive site : ~2:1 ratio - For each piece that you post, ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hiya Lillie! We've already met, flute buddy! :P And I'm sure Becki explained all the rules to ya. Velvet! Welcome to the wonderful world of YWS! Of course your post ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hiya! Welcome to the wonderful world of YWS! This site gets amazingly addicting after a while...:P So, some rules that you should know are : ~Don't write in all caps. ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Gosh, you people are gorgeous!

    Apr 19, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews, Reviews for One and All

    Whoa!! I didn't check this in a while and I just got back! :P So, I'll get started soon! Comin' right up, y'all!

    Apr 19, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Stella Shop...

    First request!! :D Loveable Torment by me! Shred it please? Thanks, dear!

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: New JMs! June, Sachiko, Clo, Jiggity, Kylan, and Demeter!

    Congrats y'all! You totally deserve it!

    Apr 19, 2009


In the winter months, gale storms in Svalbard can reach wind speeds of 130 km/h. Accompanied by or following snowfall, such storms can reduce visibility dramatically, more so in the winter months of the polar night. During these storms, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian