User avatar

fluteluvr77

  • Lounge, The Re: 10,000 Members!

    Yay! :D

    May 15, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Beach Boys Kind of Girl

    Fan #2123217897 3 :P ...................................**is forgetting something**...................................................... Oh yeah!! Gold star! :D

    May 12, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Beast

    O.o Snoink was just trying to help, y'know...I'm sure that she put quite a lot of effort into that review. She's just trying to help you improve your writing; we're ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures 4

    **sigh** I shall try to critique your pictures. How do you crit pictures anyway?! Don't you just stare at them and say "ooh, pretty!"? ...xD That's probably just me...:P Anywayz, ...

    May 9, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews, Reviews for One and All

    Y'all are done... **twiddles thumbs** Any more?

    May 9, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Chessmate

    Juniper! I'm here to shred this for you...:P Although I wouldn't be nearly as harsh as Music, I have to disagree with some of your opinions about the pieces. So, ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The After-Effect of Undercooked Oxygen

    O.o Evi, I don't get all...Like Vivi pointed out, there were some mistakes. I really liked the rhythm and flow when I read it out loud. I enjoyed how it ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Others Part 1

    ^^ I like it, Leth! Since you specified emotion, I'm just gonna go over some quick overall stuff, then rant about emotions, 'kay? :wink: I like the way you revealed ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Poem for a Fallen Soldier

    Kamas, darling, I love you for writing this poem. Honestly, I hate to crit poems with such a sweet message. But, I'm gonna go to crazy shredding mode with you ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Heyy Chaos! Welcome to YWS! You've joined at an extremely exciting time - it's the Purps vs. Blues war! THis is basically when blues instruct and purps greet! It starts ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Who wants a ...

    Meee!

    May 2, 2009
  • Scripts Re: YWS Easter Radio Show Transcript

    I can't believe I missed it...:( But, the script and recording were hilarious!

    May 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: All About Lee

    **gasp** Economics?! Law?! And you run YWS?! **is in awe of our ah-mazing admin** And, you have time to pull silly pranks like the Auto YWS Feature?! You. Are. Awesome. ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: In Memory of Shaun Dykes...

    Oh. My. God. What is wrong with our world today?

    May 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: A New Member Saying Hello

    Psst! Hihi! Welcome to YWS! I'm Flute and I'm just here to inform you about the Completely Evil Plan ^^ Basically it's this prank where we are going to send ...

    May 1, 2009


The strongest people are not those who show their true strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about.
— Unknown