User avatar

flowerchild

  • Other Poetry Re: My Dad, His Guitar, and Me

    The delicate balance of music and song can be heard as he plays along, to the tune and melody of my heart and his love for me.

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: With Wood and Resin

    I would never be ablr to write anything like that. It is so well writen I could see it in a book of musical poems. It is a little suggestive ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Ch. 1: On the Hogwarts Express

    Wow. that was great. Selene Black. that ending was awesome. please write more. the only thing was that you switched from Lily and Rosie on and off.

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harry Potter fanfic (from epilogue)

    Well It's pretty good. Maybe if you made more of a finish.Good for standing up for yourself. I can't weight for more!

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harry Potter fanfic

    Wow! That's like the first of the seventh book! I don't think that Harry wouldn't want to go back to Hogwarts but you may have a point. I don't know ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Weeping Willow

    javascript:emoticon(':lol:')I've edited this Haiku once already. I hope it's okay. "For those who don't no what a Haiku is" it is a 17 syllable poem normally about nature.

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Weeping Willow

    She stood a lonely tree by the rivers high bank. There she weeps no more.

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Have You Ever been to the Beach?

    Nice! The flow was good. I'm only 10, but I do read poetry. it sound like something I've read before in school from a good book, so, you must be ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Anger and a Summer Breeze

    I described my feelings of a hot day from the opinion of a kid who has abusive or alchahol addicted addicted parents/guardian

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Anger and a Summer Breeze

    Hot against my cheek you make my neck burn my skin is hot and wet. You want to be inside but you can't because of the anger there it almost ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A New Way of Life ( the begining-Part 1)

    This is the first time I've written something like this and I don't know if I'm that good. There is more coming! Alot more!

    Apr 30, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A New Way of Life ( the begining-Part 1)

    My ideas stopped.

    Apr 30, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dorson's Girl

    WHOA! That was breathtaking. you should write more. A sequel or something. I would read a book like that for sure! Try to fix the spelling though.

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Watcher(01)

    You did well typing it in the correct way but you might want to try getting your on topic as do others. It was cool how you rewrote some of ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: My Maiden and the Tree

    You kinda waver over different subjects but your verses are really neat.

    Apr 29, 2007


The secret of being tiresome is to tell everything.
— Voltaire