User avatar

flossybunny

  • Writers Corner Re: Is my idea too complicated? (feedback please)

    I think combining the 'is' with the 'could have been' is a really interesting idea but if you're unsure about how you want to structure this then perhaps try writing ...

    Sep 1, 2012
  • Writing Tips Re: I need a good last name!

    I'd say Mina Williams. I tend to give characters slightly longer surnames if they have relatively short first names. However, I don't know much about your character so you might ...

    Aug 27, 2012
  • Writers Corner Re: Name Central

    I find names come fairly natural to me, I do some writing or think leave it for a couple of days and normally it'll just hit me and I'll think ...

    Aug 26, 2012


Sometimes my life just sounds like surrealistic fiction being sold on clearance at the book store.
— J. G. Hammersmith