User avatar

flippinmayonnaise

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Never.

    Good job for jumping into something that is, needless to say, nerve-wracking, especially in a new forum. I did like the idea, although I think you need to take a ...

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Scripts Re: My Truth

    [The curtain opens and a couple enters stage left. They are holding hands and the girl, Emily, laughs slightly at something her partner, Tyler, said. They stop just left of ...

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: YWS Poem...

    Poetry is allowed to be anything it wants, thats why its poetry. I'd agree, but there's a difference between poetry that's for the author and poetry that's for the reader. ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: euthanasia

    I would absolutely agree, only saying that the voluntary euthanasia should be directed by a liscenced medical professional (something that we all sigh *duh to).

    May 25, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Untitled

    Thanks for the info about limericks. Obviously, I don't pay attention to terminology; I just write, haha. I really appreciate everything that you said, and I'm definitely going to take ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Untitled

    These are separate non-limericks. They are not the same poem. EDIT: Haha, thanks for the knowledge mars^^ I swear I'm trying to forget, it's just so hard sometimes. Sitting here ...

    May 23, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Your Voice

    I like the thought you put behind the poem and can tell it means alot to you. It's simple, but nice and lighthearted. I would only work on the rhyming ...

    May 23, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Why?

    I really love the emotion because it's raw and I enjoyed the line "...must a quivering lip catch liquid memories..." I like what you're trying to say at the end, ...

    May 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hi, I guess like everyone else in this forum I'm new, and I hope I'm doing this correctly :/ My name is Jen and I'm 16. I'm mainly here to ...

    May 23, 2009


Steps to enlightenment brighten the way, but the steps are steep. Take them one at a time.
— Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice)