User avatar

fishsashimi

is water wet

  • Randomosity Re: Type Your Username With Your Elbow

    OniiZcznan

    May 2, 2018
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: OniiChan’s review log

    For Knighthood 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 7. 9. 10.

    May 2, 2018
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: OniiChan’s review log

    Time to review stuff.

    May 2, 2018
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    I wanna be a knight mainly because I need about ten to get the next star

    May 2, 2018
  • Writers Corner Re: Sum Up Your Novel With A Famous Quote

    “I don’t know what I’m doing, but I’m doing it really, really well” Andy Dwyer, Parks and Recreation. (That sums up my writing in general)

    Apr 23, 2018
  • Archive Re: [ALL WARNINGS] Doki Doki Literature Club

    Me? Lol sry

    Apr 23, 2018
  • Archive Re: [ALL WARNINGS] Doki Doki Literature Club

    Hey @ZeldaIsSheik

    Apr 18, 2018
  • Lounge, The Re: Tales of the Airwaves [NEW DEADLINE]

    1 :3

    Apr 9, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I hope this works

    Running hard, fast and strong The adrenaline pulsating throughout me I can feel the wind wrap around my body My aching muscles pushing on Mud flinging up onto my legs ...

    Apr 9, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I hope this works

    Not a person dares to speak Shelves full of literature Every book is unique I could fight a dragon I could save the day I can be what I want ...

    Apr 6, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I hope this works

    Staring at cough drops and tea at midnight Constant pounding headaches and sore throats that stayed since dawn Tomorrow is another day. That’s all I think as the pain consumes ...

    Apr 6, 2018
  • Archive Re: SAO Fanfic

    SAO Fanfic! Yaaay! If people contribute I’ll actually post this as a novel on my profile and add the contributors as co-authors. If you want to have an OC added ...

    Apr 4, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I hope this works

    The sound of a 3:02 bell rings Running, dashing, yelling Desperate to get home Across the quad I take the beaten path That I’ve taken a hundred times before Friends, ...

    Apr 4, 2018
  • WRFF Archive Re: Onii-Chan’s Review Shack

    Poetry, Novel, I don’t care! I’ll review whatever!

    Apr 4, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: I hope this works

    I enter the classroom More tired than before. I pull out my binder Paper, pencil, and more. iPad, sketchbook, I’m all set for once again another period. A name called, ...

    Apr 3, 2018


He who has a why to live for can bear with almost any how.
— Friedrich Nietzsche