-
Re: Speedwrite the word above you #4
clean
Nov 21, 2018 -
Re: The Occult [DT]
I'm gonna leave this SB. I haven't been as active, and for that I apologize.
Nov 17, 2018 -
Re: Infinity War [DT]
SAEN THIS IS SO GOOD THANK YOU!!! I’ll totally be Lester
Oct 22, 2018 -
Re: The Wish Trials [DT]
Dragons.
Aug 24, 2018 -
Re: The Wish Trials [DT]
Count me in!
Aug 24, 2018 -
Re: Words Associated
Doctor
Aug 22, 2018 -
Re: Words Associated
Georgia
Aug 22, 2018 -
Re: Making up names... is it weird?
DUDE I FEEL! I go on name generators all the time because I’m that original. I don’t think that coming up with random names is wierd, it’s just another way ...
Aug 20, 2018 -
Re: Words Associated
Juicy Fruit
Aug 16, 2018 -
Re: Soulmates
Lester "The sun is shining brightly Like a golden beam of light It encases me in its warth And I feel calm" He had been in his room writing down ...
Aug 15, 2018 -
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username?
Biru (ビル) is the japanese pronunciation of my name (Bill). Kun is a Japanese honorific generally used for addressing men formally (or those of senior status, ect.) and it sounded ...
Aug 14, 2018 -
Re: Why did you join YWS?
@PeijiRestoration told me about NaPoWriMo, so i joined!
Aug 14, 2018 -
Re: Describe your project with a meme.
I'm planning a novel right now, and basically "this is so sad Alexa play Despacito" is the entire book.
Aug 14, 2018 -
Re: Words Associated
Tears
Aug 10, 2018 -
Re: Rename The User Above You [2]
Blasphemy
Aug 7, 2018
