-
Re: im finishing this year (i think)
OwO
Mar 26, 2019 -
Re: E
what have i done
Feb 7, 2019 -
Re: YWS Hunger Games Simulator!
Tag glitch, sorry! :o
Jan 30, 2019 -
Re: Can't separate anything
Just put a dash to separate then.
Jan 27, 2019 -
Re: YWS Hunger Games Simulator!
@alliyah yes. I’ll probably just wait for a few more to enter, I’m putting in a Shameless Plug on Squills.
Jan 15, 2019 -
Re: At What Age Do You Choose a Political Party?
I feel that as long as you understand and can comprehend what it means to choose a political party, or just politics is general, is when you can make an ...
Jan 14, 2019 -
Re: YWS Hunger Games Simulator!
@alliyah and @manilla loving those scenarios! Thank you so much!
Jan 9, 2019 -
Re: YWS Hunger Games Simulator!
@alliyah Yes! If you would like to be in a certain district let me know.
Jan 9, 2019 -
Re: YWS Hunger Games Simulator!
Welcome to the YWS Hunger Games! I am fishsashimi. I am creating a Hunger Games scenario for all of YWS. Now, I need your help to finish it up and ...
Jan 9, 2019 -
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username?
fishsashimi sashimi is raw fish. fish raw fish :3 i thought it was cute *le shrug*
Jan 9, 2019 -
Re: Chasing Eve [DT]
um hi i would frickin love to do this
Jan 8, 2019 -
Re: Secret Santa 2018 Sign-Ups!
Username: fishsashimi Name/Alias: Bill Interests: anime, vocaloid, marvel universe, kpop, Color Preferences: All cool colors Where do you spend most of your time on YWS?: The people tab, forums, rolep
Dec 4, 2018 -
Re: YWS Yearbook 2018
*sploot* 2018 in Review~ My Accomplishments: - I joined Squills! - I started my own column (which i need to work on xD)! - I actually joined YWS! - I ...
Dec 4, 2018 -
Re: Selling: PoPiPo-ified Avatars for 100 points
Like dead memes? Now you can be one! For the (negotiable) price of 100 points, have your avatar/oc/self dancing around like Hatsune Miku in PoPiPo, a Japanese commercial about vegetable ...
Dec 2, 2018 -
Re: Words Associated
Park
Dec 1, 2018
