Random avatar

fishface

  • Other Poetry Re: Out of the Frying Pan, into the Fire

    where is the poem?????

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: 1,2

    1,2 skip a few 99,100 3,4 ther is more 99,100 5,6 get some sticks 99,100 7,8 you're going to be late 9,10 be a hen 99,100 11,12 get a nerve ...

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: A lo-o-ong

    A lo-o-ong so-o-ong a Shórt port a tall ball a (fat) bat A nice rice and a annoying poem!!!! (Reply quick!!!!!!!! you dipstick!!!!!!!!!)

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: hello-o

    Hello-o will anybody ever reply to my po-o-osts? Oh no-o-o! Hello-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o!!!!!!!!!

    Mar 24, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Gods: Post Scriptum

    umm...... it's OK

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: a to zzzzzzzzzz

    [I wouldn't say it's poetry, it looks like nonsense.te="fishface"]A Bat Cats Diesel. Elephant Fantasies Grow Hickory, Indonesia Juxtaposes, Kangaroos Licking More Newts Only Pausing Quickly Rising Slo

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: a to zzzzzzzzzz

    A Bat Cats Diesel. Elephant Fantasies Grow Hickory, Indonesia Juxtaposes, Kangaroos Licking More Newts Only Pausing Quickly Rising Slowly Turning Underwater. Voluptously, Weeds Xerox Yoking Zygotes

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Fiction

    there was giel called Duffyshoe, who came from the world of Chaéd. what do you think happens to the giel at the end of the story?

    Mar 17, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Griffinkeeper

    that is a very good poem

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Panka

    That is an extremely utter rubbish poem. You are ugly!!!!

    Mar 3, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Changing Raincoats

    It's a good story, I like the descriptive words mostly. I wish [italic] I wrote a story like that.

    Mar 3, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Panka

    1,2,3,4,5 That is how i count quickly A,B,C,D,E That is how i say letters A quick simple mode to learn

    Mar 3, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Aethel's Sketch

    Ok it was rubbish. Because it doesn't really talk about how the character looks like except in speech, which is confusing because the speech is someone's opinion like they might ...

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Can you make a fish face?

    Hello! I'm new! I like to write novels on any genre. Anything goes for me! Don't worry, though, I'm not really a fish fanatic! Goodbye for now, my fishy fellows!

    Feb 24, 2007


“It doesn’t matter what you are, it only matters what you do. It’s your choice.”
— Sam Winchester