User avatar

fireheartedkaratepup

fireheartedkaratepup

  • WRFF Archive Re: Genuine lyric reviews!

    Be as critical as you possibly can, please. I feel kinda bad about asking cuz Mustard's already reviewed, but..........I want this to really shine, so I want as much feedback ...

    Apr 15, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Move on for Me

    Love the message. Very nice. The flow is a little jerky for me, and it should be you're instead of your in stanza 5, line 1. Also, I think there ...

    Apr 15, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 100-word stories [+New 6/22]

    I love them. They're beautiful. my beloved, hooded coat had finally fallen to pieces; patching patches I'd change the ; to a --. I love the My sister had a ...

    Apr 15, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Late Start...

    Writer's Block: Relatable. Very much so. I'd remove the commas in the first stanza from the poem. Because of the line breaks, they're not necessary. Also, " For every one ...

    Apr 15, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Late Start...

    RE: The Diedas Touch: Actually, the original story of the king who turned to gold everything he touched technically also killed everything he touched. He just didn't live in the ...

    Apr 15, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you actually want a Prince Charming?

    As long as he doesn't try to hurt my dragons, there's a chance we might make it work. Win.

    Apr 15, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you actually want a Prince Charming?

    Now, as for "Do I actually want a Prince Charming?" .....yes and no. There's an interesting book called Captivating which says there are three core desires of a woman's heart: ...

    Apr 15, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you actually want a Prince Charming?

    Prince Charming: fairytale version: +Is perfectly handsome. No skin flaws. Chiselled jaw. Nice clothes. Other such things. +Rescues the princess from an evil monster. Is brave. +Falls in love with ...

    Apr 15, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Azila must watch Rebecca Black's Friday

    THANK YOU. I was afraid it was real.

    Apr 14, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    MeanMrMustard. True dat. He gives extremely honest, extremely thorough reviews. They're quite amazing actually. Third that. Harsh, but honest. Also Jash. I found out about YWS through her, and shes' ...

    Apr 14, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Azila must watch Rebecca Black's Friday

    She has another one. I........... I'm actually crying right now. (Which is funny, I don't normally.) IT'S EVEN MORE STUPID. I'M NOT EVEN JOKING.

    Apr 14, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Young Old Wise Fool

    I refer to a lot of people as young old wise fools. To me, it makes perfect sense--young at heart, old in body; young in body, old in mind--wise about ...

    Apr 14, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Hospital Calamities

    I love it. You'll hear people say "Show, don't tell"--meaning, do exactly what you've done here. Good job. And yeah, I read this really quickly, so it's a bit hard ...

    Apr 13, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: O, Watchman, Sitting on the Roof

    Yeahhhh..... it doesn't quite flow. Sometimes it's awesome, sometimes it needs work. Overall, I like it. ..................I blame my short review on Mustard's review before mine. She's better than I ...

    Apr 13, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Hide yo kids, hide yo wife (mustard NaPo)

    O.o ............ My new goal is to one day be this epic.

    Apr 12, 2011


The moral of Snow White is never eat apples.
— Lemony Snicket