User avatar

fireheartedkaratepup

fireheartedkaratepup

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sincerely, Brain

    I know this already has a lot of reviews (duh, it's featured, so that's kinda a given) but.................................. I LOVE THIS. Seriously, I think everyone can relate to this. I ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS Flyer: The Jag Edition

    ......this computer will not show the poster. I'm sure it's awesome, though, and I hope your poster gets made. Don'tcha just love small sites?

    May 2, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Flier [Updated]

    I agree with the people who've said stuff about the under 30 part. I don't think it's too wordy--wordiness varies from flyer to flyer. .....I don't know how to review ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS group photo!

    I am a brown, bouncy little puppy, with flyaway hair and mischief on my nose.

    May 1, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Family Feud: Chapter 3

    Okay. In your dialogue, you need to word things in a more natural way. For example: "No. We can not we are already late.” Who talks like this? I'm not ...

    May 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter Five

    This is pretty good, but I think it needs some polishing. Your wording is awkward in most of it. I did like this part: “Hmmm… A Serpiliameuels?” she suggested, a ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Family Feud: Chapter 2

    Really, I just have the same comments I had for the first chapter. For instance, when you're trying to convey that the mom's getting up and leaving the table: "She ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Family Feud

    This is a fairly simplistic style of writing. Honestly, it just shows that you're young. (Sorry if that's offensive.) Be descriptive--use pretty words that mean the same thing as the ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: hemlock

    At first I was like, "Meh.... where's she going with this?" Then I read further and went "This is wonderful." Seriously, I love the way you word things, the pictures ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tesseract - Chapter 8

    May it be all a dream. Should this be "Maybe it's all a dream"? The wording sounds a bit strange. O.o Creepy......... So she can't trust anyone, huh? Is this ...

    May 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 7

    To anyone looking at the campus, the state, the country, the planet and the universe, she was invisible. Huh? I understand that for some reason, she's alone, but why would ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Misrepresented Guardians

    Wooooooooooowwwwwww.............. this is amazing. Good job. One thing I don't get--you say the dragon cradled babies with his paw and warmed them with his maw, then say in the next ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Cat Steps (draft)

    *frown* Is this the first chapter? I assumed so because of the (1), but I don't really know what's going on. I think you have something good here, but you ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Galaxy

    Yeah......every time I wanted to point something out, I saw that someone else had already done it. :p This was pretty good! It's rather beautiful and peaceful, and I like ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Naruto - New Generation X Chapter 7

    Hmm, pretty good. I had a hard time getting into it (and I do have the ability to jump in mid-story) because it was all oc's though. The only way ...

    May 1, 2011


"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
— Albus Dumbledore