User avatar

fireheartedkaratepup

fireheartedkaratepup

  • Art & Photography Re: Portrait

    Ok, first of all, you're really good. It's hard to draw people, so congrats. I've only actually taken a few art classes, but let's see what I can tell simply ...

    May 21, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sanity

    Critiques first---comments later! O.o Every, single, line, ends, in, a, comma, until, you get, to line, *counts* *recounts* *loses track* *counts again* 21. So basically, everything before that is one

    May 21, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Screencaps

    MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    May 21, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Screencaps

    So, I was helping Stori on Writerfeedpad, when..... trippy description.png I was just joking around, but they seemed to like it. :3

    May 20, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Last Dictation of the Late Grailkeeper

    FINALLY!! I finally read this all the way through. Why did that take so long? It wasn't difficult! At all! *down on self* Also, D:. PEOPLE SHOULD BE REVIEWING THIS. ...

    May 20, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Post your gif HERE!

    May 20, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    Summoner of Demons, Warmonger and Chaotic Child, Ciel Phantomhive O.o I like Black Butler, but.... it's weird. 6/10. (Sorry.)

    May 18, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Applebeans

    Emotional/defensive reaction: SHUT UP. YOU SHUT UP. RIGHT NOW. I DON'T WANT TO CRY. ^ That happened right around the time he started crying because his daddy didn't notice him. ...

    May 18, 2011
  • Other Re: Romeo and Juliet: In Everyday English (1.1a)

    *AHEMAHEM* Plz to has response via pm? Or maybe wall. Kthnx. I don't actually like Romeo and Juliet. It's silly, and everyone dies. I don't like things where everyone dies, ...

    May 17, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: We can, we can do this! (edited)

    Oh good grief, I love this. I'm not entirely sure about the rhythm on parts of it, but I'm having a hard time matching it up to the original, since ...

    May 16, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: So I have a idea..

    I know there are storyboards where a group of people collaborate, but I'm not sure about the poll thing. Wait for a mod to comment, they should know.

    May 16, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Run, Fat Boy, Run! Part 2

    It was a nice surprise to relieved the pm from you with this newest chapter. Yay! ^_^ ...I just noticed something about the subtitle thingy--there should be a comma after ...

    May 16, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    Rock

    May 16, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: An Inopportune Visit From Inspiration

    There are indentations, I swear. It's even in story format. Can you tell? No. Let me know about the ending--should I bring it back to when Inspiration visits again, or ...

    May 15, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Run, Fat Boy, Run! Part 1

    I love this. I really, really, want to do a long, thorough, constructive review. It's what I'm used to doing, now. I like doing it. I like helping. I like ...

    May 15, 2011


Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink