User avatar

fireheartedkaratepup

fireheartedkaratepup

  • Lyrics Re: If I could

    Yo! If I could take all your pain If I could make you stay If I could wash away your vain Then I would Wait, vain? what? How do you ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Be Still, My Heart

    Based on a Psalm? Instant love. I've been reading the Bible lately, noticing that much of it is poetry. Not just the Psalms and proverbs, but books like Ecclesiastes, Hosea, ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Impact

    XD at matthew. Interesting.....was this one of those short response to a movie assignments? If so, I think you did well. Otherwise, I don't see the point of such a ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Hungry, Please Help

    D'awwwwwwwwwwwwww. This is so true. I say take a to-go box back to the hungry man! (If you can find him. :() I like rambly, so maybe I'm not the ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Big Random Contest piece.

    ..................why do you think this is awful? Seriously, why? There's no reason to think that. Maybe it's a bit fragment-ish, but that can be written off as a stylistic thing. ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Just a Nimbus

    Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!! The detached, uninterested prodigy isn't new, but.... it's still interesting, to me. I can see anime influences here, un

    Jun 26, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: All the Perfect Colors (1)

    Isshhhyyyy, I loooove youuuuuuuu....... I can tell without even looking that this is good. (.....God tells me? O.o) Unfortunately, I'm short on time......... I might come back and read this ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Untitled

    D: Qara doesn't seem to get many reviews...... maybe it's just that I get her before most others? I hope so. And I guess it's good that people are going ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Have You Lost Me

    RAZZY WHY ARE YOU REPLYING IN THREAD D: ....sooowwwyyy. I dearly loves the pwetty wittle pm reply button. Oi do. Oi dearly lurves eet. *cough* Anyway. I'm not really sure ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Chronicles of Bob

    I saw that this was a story and almost clicked away-- I like reviewing poems and pictures because they're easy--not as much to read, so you can spend more time ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Truly Greatful

    Ethics aside, this is beautiful. I'm drained right now, so I'll just leave it at that. I liked it. I love the love in you. Don't hide it. And I ...

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: *deleted*

    So, I read the first stanza, then started reading the second one. Suddenly, I realized what it was you were saying, reread, and got chills. It's beautiful, dear. By the ...

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Research Re: Careers

    She could be a businesswoman..... how much time does she spend at the office? Maybe she's a well-known artist or author.

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: How do you think the person above you looks?

    Brunette, with blue eyes. Freckles. A big smile.

    Jun 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: YWLJ Cover. :)

    Dude! I love this! I actually saw lily's comment before (that's where I got my current avvie, which may not be current all that much longer, acshully) but for some ...

    Jun 4, 2011


I have hated words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief