User avatar

fireheartedkaratepup

fireheartedkaratepup

  • Lyrics Re: Goodbye

    Mornin'. This is goodbye to all of the weight that I heap on myself Typo. Easy to miss. This is goodbye to beating myself up when things go wrong It's ...

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Screencaps

    ASLKDJF; ASDFLDJ;FKDAJFAKD;JFALDKJF;AKJF;AKSJD;FLAKJDS;FLAKJSD;LFKJA;LDJF;ALSJDF;LKAJSD;LKFJAS;DLKJF;LKASDJ;LJD DEADPOOL YWSSSSSSSSS! *cough* I loff jabba.

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Bunny Fluffy

    AD;LAJD;LAJF;LJA;LDJFJJL; I LOVE YOU (This is not a review, because that is not a piece. :P)

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: telling of the yet untold

    Hokay. Since this is you, you'll be wanting an in-depth review. I'll try my best, but.... let's just say I'm no Mustard. I seem to better at the emotions and ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Post your gif HERE!

    I couldn't make this one work--apparently smileycentral has a virus or someting. :|

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Screencaps

    D: Tinkembell broke my record, and she wasn't even spamming! :p *doesn't know if 'taly's done more* Anywhoo. Basically, I like typos.

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Waves of Fire

    Decided to experiment--three words per line. Let me know if it works, or if it unnecessarily breaks up the flow. Fire like waves-- severe passion blossoming, crashing into the walls ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Christmas in August

    Dadgummit Nate, I'm moving into my dorm room that day.

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Bad Boy

    Yeah.... I got mad. You don't even know, You stupid, clueless boy, That the way that you've been treating me Has made my heart a toy. You don't even realize, ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Life of a Mountain-Inception

    EHTE *glomps* Sentence one: OHHAY, RUN-ON! :O Here's my re-write: I need a key, because I'm lame: Blue =take out Red =add in (Parentheses)=you could add this, but I'm not ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    Totallyunoriginalormaybeoriginalusernamebutidon'tknowthestorybehinditsomaybeit'soriginalandthisusernameiswaytoolongbutidon'tcaresoi'lljustusebeingtiredasanexcuseagain Ok, that's an eyeful. Idon'tknowe

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Screencaps

    Mustard's funny when she gets snarky. (Shh, don't tell her.)

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Research Re: I need a potentially controversional Book/Quote

    The N-word in Huckleberry Finn. Y'know, since they've edited it out now. Silly peoples.

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    PinkPowerRanger

    Jul 16, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Snoink is a 40 year old man...

    This frightens me.

    Jul 15, 2011


Poetry is a phantom script telling how rainbows are made and why they go away.
— Carl Sandburg