User avatar

firefly882

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Rozion: The Warrior Within

    Hey, Veiyloxx! It's Firefly again. I'm glad to see that you've added more detail to your story. It's given it more depth, showing us what's going on rather than telling. ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The King of None Prologue

    Hello, bElL3! Firefly here for a review! First of all, I'd like to congratulate you on making an attempt at writing fantasy. It can be pretty difficult to effectively set ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Paragon, Pro.

    So, this idea sort of came to me overnight. It doesn't really have any direction right now though, but we'll see where it goes! I can't promise any consistent updates ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Warrior Within

    Hey there, Firefly here for a review! Before I begin, I must be honest with you. You more or less won't like what I'm about to tell you, but I ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Casting the Crown, Ch. 4

    One more installment for the Crowns! Please, read and enjoy. :) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Legends Book One: Casting the Crown C

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Casting the Crown, Ch. 3

    Well, this new addition is long overdue! So, here is the third installment to this ever-changing tale. Maybe I'll be satisfied this time around? We shall see! So have at ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Casting the Crown, Ch. 2 (final revision for now)

    Revisions considered and revisions made. As always, have at it! :) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Legends Book One: Casting the Crow

    May 20, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: A Fight Worth Losing

    This was something I wrote a long time ago, shortly after I had lost the trust of someone I loved very much. Enjoy! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    May 10, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: O.O <-new!

    Hello Yuri! Oddly enough, the song didn't even cross my mind when I chose this name! Thank you for the advice, and it was nice meeting you! :D

    May 5, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: O.O <-new!

    Any who a few people think just because the second part of my user name is vampire I'm automatically am Twilight twit as my friends call the Twilight fans- no ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: O.O <-new!

    Hello, Peanut! Heh, yeah. I love (mostly ancient) history and English equally, so choosing between the two will be hard! I though Psych would be something I'd enjoy, because the ...

    May 3, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: O.O <-new!

    I think I've received more help in my first day here than in the 5 years I've been a member of FP, lol. Though I like their system for uploading ...

    May 3, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: O.O <-new!

    Ah, silly FictionPress. :P I think you'll like it here a lot better. Drop me a PM if you ever need a review or just want to talk, okay? I'm ...

    May 3, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: O.O <-new!

    Nice meeting you too! I hope you enjoy it here. You're a really good writer. I reviewed what you wrote. It's taking a bit of getting used to, for someone ...

    May 3, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: O.O <-new!

    What is your favorite book? Favorite color? Do you like the RPG, Final Fantasy? (It's my favorite) :arrow: My favorite book, currently, is Wolfbreed by S.A. Swann (I prefer werewolves ...

    May 3, 2010


A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure.
— Unknown