User avatar

firefly882

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm the Truth

    Hi Truth, welcome to YWS! This site is for telling what's on your mind, but by posting it through poetry/fiction/nonfiction/your blog/etc. These "comments" you speak of are reviews from one ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: [Empyrosis] Chapter Two

    Hey there, Firefly again! Alright, instead of giving comments in the beginning I'll give them at the end. Reason being that I find it much easier to review as I ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hello, Knurlhiem. Welcome to YWS! My name's Firefly, and I love fantasy and science fiction. I also love reading, the color blue, and the wolf is my favorite animal. I ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello everyone

    Hello ashleybaby! And you too, Panda. Welcome to YWS! I'm Firefly and I like to think that I specialize in the areas of fantasy/science fiction (the genres of fiction I ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "Well, I never really considered them my friends in the first place. They were thorns in my side, for all the good they did! Besides, friends only slow you down. ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when... --you pass up socializing with your friends/family/significant other for the sake of writing. --you carry a notebook and pen wherever you go in case ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Balance: Lydia Rain

    Hey there, Berlynn. Firefly here for a review! Well, since I usually conduct my reviews while reading, I guess I'll jump right into it! Any further comments I have on ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Are You Writing A Novel?

    It's a long, tiresome work-in-progress. It has its good days, it has its bad days. It makes me want to scream and shout, pull my hair out and throw my ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Barometric pressure

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Grass(working title) chapter 2

    Hey there, Firefly again! So reviewing chapter one just wasn't enough. I thought I'd go ahead and check out chapter two, also! Well, no sense in putting off the inevitable. ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Grass (working title)

    Hey there, Kurald. Firefly here for a review! I frankly have no idea what's in my readers' mind upon reading Does anyone? Compare a novel to a painting--the artist paints ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Tower Girls- 1

    Hey there, Stella! Firefly here, returning the favor of a review! Mmm, a fairytale. Delicious! Though, admittedly, Rapunzel never was my favorite, I do love how you made it your ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: [Empyrosis] Chapter One (edited!)

    Hey iceprincess, Firefly again! My first thought when reading your first paragraph: She's showing instead of telling! Yay! :elephant: I noticed that you added snow--this helps to clear up things. ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unseen [Prologue-Chapter 1]

    Hey there, Miniauthor. Firefly here for a review! First, let me start by saying that I'm not very big on posting more than one chapter (or, in your case, a ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: [Empyrosis] Chapter One (edited!)

    Hello, iceprincess. Firefly here for a review! You'll be pleased to know that I found this to be a pretty good read, and I don't give that compliment out very ...

    Jul 20, 2010


I didn't know beards could do that ;)
— ShadowVyper