User avatar

fire_of_dawn

  • Lounge, The Re: Dot Hack

    I love the music too. The background tacks from the games are awesome.

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Dot Hack

    I know. Have you ever seen "Sign"? It's about a character who's trapped in "The World."

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Dot Hack

    Do you like anything to do with Dot Hack? Do you just like the games? Me, I like it all. Although I'm PO'd about how they changed the game in ...

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Public Apology By: Lord Anzius

    What are debates for, if not to talk about subjects that might be offensive elsewhere? You're forgiven.

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your favorite qoute?

    I have a few quotes I like. I'll post a funny one and a serious one. Serious: We have have hands, we have plans, and we will try.-- from Sanctuary, ...

    Nov 20, 2008


Democracy! Bah! When I hear that word I reach for my feather Boa!
— Allen Ginsburg