User avatar

fire_of_dawn

  • Archive Re: Alissa's Mark

    Teo: I must be smelling things. That couldn't be Mother's scent, could it? But the trail was here. Fresh. Following it, I fetched up in the hayloft. A white cat ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Movie Magic

    Not bad, my friend. I was surprised by the ending. As for a review, well, this could have been prose just as easily. I'm not much for poetry, but there ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sula: A Good Massage

    A/N: Please don't bash me for starting in the middle. This is the same story as Mia, but I want to get on with it. While Kalen brings Mia's sweater, ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: LOSS - League Of ShapeShifters

    Second profile: Name- Morgan (AKA Hoss) Gender- female; Anye's sister Appearance- blond hair like his, blue eyes. Morgan may appear to be stunted because of an accident when she was ...

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chronicles of Losthurin-Chapter 1

    Fiery, here as requested. This is a fairly solid beginning. For the record, I can't do anything well knowing I have a set word-count. He was tall, lean and lethal ...

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Shaping

    Shaping “Just hand me that towel, will you?” “What, a Selkin afraid of water?” Playfully, Merryn splashed her cousin across his sleek back. Cei held up both hands. Clambering from ...

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: LOSS - League Of ShapeShifters

    "Hello, Hoss," Anye greeted his his sister. She made a sound that he knew as "Don't call me that." "Sure, Morgan. I was just cleaning out the raccoon's pen..." Absently ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: LOSS - League Of ShapeShifters

    Name: Anye Gender: male Animal family: weasel (includes martens, ferrets, etc.) Age: 15 and three months. Appearance: silver-streaked blond hair, odd dark-green eyes. He has a birthmark shaped like a ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Fiery Critiques

    I don't mind, you guys. There are a few guidelines though. *I will not review horror. That's the end of that. *Fan-fiction is all right, but I may be unfamiliar ...

    Mar 1, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Ranger's Reviews

    Ben: is there such a think as a war story without strong language? I don't think so.

    Mar 1, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Emrys

    "A name." I've pace till my paws ache thinking about it. I don't know how it's done! Thinking of other names-- and some in particular-- doesn't help. "No good," I ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Ranger's Reviews

    Will you review something on TWS? 'Tis called Jaca; science fiction.

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Alissa's Mark

    Teo: "We can't start the meeting!" I was surprised how my voice carried. Several cats turned to stare at me. Uncomfortable, I mumbled, "Cyla isn't here. We have to wait ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Best Book Ever Read

    The series starting with "Through Wolf's Eyes" by Jane Lindskold. I don't know the official name of it.

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Micheal Crichton's Jurassic Park

    I shall have to get a copy from the library. Actually, I believe the author is still publishing books.

    Feb 22, 2010


This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy