User avatar

finishedmakingsense

  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Usernames 2010

    I'm imonlyhuman :)

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Fly Free

    Thanks everyone for the praise. The bird is some kind of macaw, there are so many that I don't know what kind. I boosted the colors in photoshop as well ...

    Aug 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Graphics Garage :P

    I love the last set of pictures, they're really bright and they capture your attention. I noticed that in the 2nd thing you posted you spelled 'you're' wrong... It should ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Fly Free

    Taken in Florida at a wildlife refuge, edited lightly in photoshop.

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketch of a guy ^_^

    This is good- the hair and shading is well done. I always fail at drawing profiles, so kudos to that XD I would say that you could improve on the ...

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Benca Syx

    It's a nice drawing. I really like the firey blue-green thing surrounding him. The character's design itself is pretty cool, I like the arm gauntlet things and red tat ^^ ...

    Apr 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Figure Drawing- Quiet.

    I did this at my figure drawing class. It took around 20 minutes, more or less. (Then again I tend to space out and just stare at it for half ...

    Apr 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Dragon~

    I like it :D The shading is pretty, and the design is pretty cool. The only thing is that the legs look kind of awkward. Think about how bones move ...

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    The first thing I thought was Shirley, but Elizabeth works too. My character is 17 or 18, a senior in high school. He's athletic, he plays on varsity football. People ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Red Cherry

    I love the bright color of the cherry- it makes you look at it. The angle is great, but I don't like the background of the cup behind the cherry ...

    Mar 27, 2010


"Come quickly, I am drinking the stars!"
— Dom PĂ©rignon