User avatar

finishedmakingsense

  • Art & Photography Re: Sketch of a guy ^_^

    This is good- the hair and shading is well done. I always fail at drawing profiles, so kudos to that XD I would say that you could improve on the ...

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Benca Syx

    It's a nice drawing. I really like the firey blue-green thing surrounding him. The character's design itself is pretty cool, I like the arm gauntlet things and red tat ^^ ...

    Apr 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Figure Drawing- Quiet.

    I did this at my figure drawing class. It took around 20 minutes, more or less. (Then again I tend to space out and just stare at it for half ...

    Apr 29, 2010
  • General Articles Re: A Conversation

    First off, this is real . You really let us into your life, and I can really visualize this happening- everyone has arguments with their moms, and I know I've ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Dragon~

    I like it :D The shading is pretty, and the design is pretty cool. The only thing is that the legs look kind of awkward. Think about how bones move ...

    Apr 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I'd lie

    Dear diary, Today is a day like no other. Today, fish don’t swim. Today, birds don’t fly. And today, hearts don’t beat. Today, fish plunge into the pristine depths of ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • General Articles Re: We Are Aliens

    A memoir I wrote for my english class. --- I could see the see the Wild from the house. It stood there, looming, breathing, listening. It was always alive. It ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: this film is not yet rated

    I loved the feeling to this but some parts just didn't flow too well. If you changed around some of the lines, it would work better. I can't imagine it ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Creep

    You have a beautiful writing style. It's descriptive and poetic, it made me want to read it. Well done.

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Secrets - Chapter 1

    This is my first review. I hope I don't mess it up too badly XD Just then the bell rang. We gathered our books and raced out of the classroom. ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    The first thing I thought was Shirley, but Elizabeth works too. My character is 17 or 18, a senior in high school. He's athletic, he plays on varsity football. People ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Red Cherry

    I love the bright color of the cherry- it makes you look at it. The angle is great, but I don't like the background of the cup behind the cherry ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hi everyone, I just joined :D I love to write and always have a plot in my head but have serious issues with finishing things. Hopefully I'll eventually actually finish ...

    Mar 27, 2010


How can I be king of the world? Because I am king of rubbish. And rubbish is what the world is made of.
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane