User avatar

finishedmakingsense

  • General Articles Re: How You Live (Original Essay Version)

    This was really heartfelt. You showed the reader your emotions really well, and I could feel that come through the entire piece. I'm sorry that you had to go through ...

    May 28, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews by an Angel

    Review please :3 It's a beginning (if I ever carry on) of a story with a lot a breakdowns and too many questions. Thank you in advance.

    May 28, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Man Who Can't Be Moved.

    I'm not a big fan of this. You could improve it a lot just by some simple editing. My main problem is that you switch tenses a lot. If you ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Encyclopedia Britannica

    So I didn't like this too much. You jumped around a lot, and left me sort of confused. With some editing, you can make it work. Her light brown hair ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Of Gerbils and Men: Part 1

    I loved the plot. It sounds really interesting and funny, and I can't wait to read more. The title gave me an Of Mice and Men parody expectation, but oh ...

    May 23, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rydia's Reviews

    Hey, could you review this? It's a romantic short story. Thanks in advance!

    May 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sleepless

    Emma I couldn't sleep. I never could that year, not with all those questions constantly floating around in puddles in my mind. I'd never thought that I'd be like this- ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Found Letter

    Sliding into the front seat I grip the steering wheel tightly, first day of school. Junior year, second year at this school. Transferred halfway through freshman year, forced to attend ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Handwriting: Cursive or Unjoined?

    My writing is sort of a scribble between the two. It's pretty illegible and I hate it most of the time. Writing unjoined usually just takes too long for me. ...

    May 17, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Roses and Rejection

    “I bought you a rose.” She plucked it from his hands gingerly, quickly. He smiled chivalrously. “Please, I don't-” her exasperated words were cut of in mid-stride. “Can't you see ...

    May 16, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Little Blue Veins

    I really loved this. It's a beautiful piece. The main problem that I have it with the character having Autism. I don't know too much about it, but my mom's ...

    May 16, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Apple's Fantastic Review Emporium [Open]

    ^^ if you wouldn't mind Just ignore the messed up tense thing, this is an earlier version and the newer one is on a different computer. I may post if ...

    May 5, 2010
  • Research Re: Give me your American slang!

    People from New England say wicked. As in, that was wicked awesome. We also somehow find ways of using 'nasty' and 'sick' in ways that mean awesome. Such as; "Dude, ...

    May 5, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Home

    Beautiful. It made me smile and frown at the same time. It sounds like it could be the excerpt to a novel, and 2nd person sounds strange in that context. ...

    May 5, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Peace and Harmony: Chapters 1 and 2

    Hey :smt003 The first thing I'm going to say is to keep on writing. You can only get better by practicing, and it seems as though you just haven't had ...

    May 5, 2010


Remember: the plot is nothing more than footprints left in the snow after your characters have run by on their way to incredible destinations.
— Ray Bradbury