
-
Re: Forgotten, Not Forgiven.
Mitchell woke up, surprised out of his sleep. He heard loud crashing and smashing noises out on the street, and groaned. He crawled to the window in his house, a ...
Jan 30, 2011 -
Re: May
You did a good job at putting the emotions down. May is a believable character, and you got the mood and feeling of gardening down nicely. She seems interesting. I ...
Jan 30, 2011 -
Re: Escape.
Thanks for the reviews! Yeah, I put in the swears because it really just fits in with the character- it goes with the stream of consciousness feeling of the story. ...
Dec 20, 2010 -
Re: Escape.
It's raining. It's raining and I'm wet and pissed and angsty and so fucking pumped. I can smell the sweat and the heat and all that I'm craving that is ...
Dec 9, 2010 -
Re: NaNo Usernames 2010
I'm imonlyhuman :)
Nov 1, 2010 -
Re: The Door
I wrote this in a writing class I took, my teacher brought in this creepy bust and we had to write a story about him. Splash. The puddles now soaked ...
Aug 22, 2010 -
Re: Fly Free
Thanks everyone for the praise. The bird is some kind of macaw, there are so many that I don't know what kind. I boosted the colors in photoshop as well ...
Aug 22, 2010 -
Re: Graphics Garage :P
I love the last set of pictures, they're really bright and they capture your attention. I noticed that in the 2nd thing you posted you spelled 'you're' wrong... It should ...
Jun 30, 2010 -
Re: Fly Free
Taken in Florida at a wildlife refuge, edited lightly in photoshop.
Jun 29, 2010 -
Re: "It"
It was definitely an intriguing piece. I don't know if I liked the end, it was a bit crazy, but it wasn't in a disturbing sort of way, more of ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: Pinky Promise
The crunch of dry grass echoes beneath the arches of my bare feet. I hold my stance and block off the angle of the closest forward watching him weave through ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: Forgetting
Totally fictional, by the way. It just spilled out. I've pretty much given up on poetry since everything comes out so awful, but here's my first poem in a year ...
Jun 14, 2010 -
Re: The Dark.
Flower's right about the stanzas, it might have just been your computer messing up, but it looks pretty funky right now. The eloquently way she articulated was soft and tender ...
Jun 14, 2010 -
Re: Roses and Rejection
Thanks everyone for the reviews. I'm not really sure what I'm going to do with this piece, I might just leave it be and carry on, or continue editing it. ...
Jun 1, 2010 -
Re: Sand in a Bottle - Part One of Chapter One (Katie)
I totally loved this. You gave a really strong insight into the personality of the character. You really got into character and made you seem like her, which can be ...
May 28, 2010
