-
Re: Flowers!
I think that you did an okay job on these photos. The one thing I noticed is that they are all kind of plain and they don't really capture my ...
Aug 5, 2010 -
Re: Vacation in northern Michigan
I just got back from vacation in northern MI. I missed all you guys while I was gone and I thought I would share some of my pictures with you. ...
Jul 28, 2010 -
Re: Robots
These are amazing. I love how they are really technical and intricate. I think they look more like blueprints than diagrams. Keep drawing. Fiction
Jul 17, 2010 -
Re: Whale watching :D
Those pictures are awesome. Where did you go to do this? I don't like the first picture so much because the whale looks like a big brown blob in the ...
Jul 12, 2010 -
Re: My Pictures
Your pictures are so beautiful. I love the first one of the rose. I don't like the second one as much because there is something in the shadow of the ...
Jun 28, 2010 -
Re: Nature
Thanks for all the reviews.I tryed to take some of your advice. These are some pictures of my cat Merlin.
Apr 4, 2010 -
Re: Spring In Kentucky
I love your photos. They are much better than mine.The place in Kentucky where you live looks really beautiful. My favorite photos are the clump of flowers on a tree ...
Apr 3, 2010 -
Re: Nature
This is my attempted photography of the woods near the back of the farm where I live. This is the woods. This is the stream. This was an interesting tree. ...
Apr 3, 2010 -
Re: My abstract pattern thinger!
I love this abstract design. I think you should frame it. I think that for some of the drawing that should use a different medium and play with the values ...
Mar 30, 2010 -
Re: Rose
I like it. It is really pretty especially because roses are hard to draw.If I were you I would make the stem a little bit shorter and add some small ...
Mar 21, 2010 -
Re: Photo Exhibition [2]
I think your photos are great except the form the squirrels point of view one.I love your photos of Greece and I am jealous you got to go there. What ...
Mar 8, 2010 -
Re: Snomaggeden
Your photos are beautiful. My favorite one is the picture of the robin. What type of camera did you use? Anyway I like your photos so keep posting them. Have ...
Feb 16, 2010 -
Re: Cover Art - O.C.
I have never reviewed something like this I thought it was worth a try. I think that the background seems rather blurry and it would look better if it was ...
Feb 15, 2010
