Random avatar

fiction903

  • Lounge, The Re: Accents

    Accents, love them or loathe them we all have them. Traveling around the country this summer has made me realize what a funny accent I have. I thought it would ...

    Aug 5, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: A Story Through Film.

    :mrgreen: I like it . I do have one suggestion please tell the person in the striped gray sweater to stop popping up in random scenes. I admired your resourcefulness ...

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Winter Olympics Opening Ceremony

    I watched it. It was Awesome! I liked the show part where there was the fiddler in the canoe dueling with his shadow. I also liked how the Native Canadians ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Computer Virus

    what kind of anti virus do you have? If you have AVG windows care Or Spybot you could run a spy sweeping program on your computer. You could also try ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Ideas ?

    That is a great idea. what mythical human like creature would you pick? I would have to say I would pick a fairy. Maybe I would base the story in ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Science Fair Survey

    Name:Maddie Age:14 Gender:Female ______ Top 3 Movies Title:"Little Miss Sunshine" Genre:Comedy Title:" Slumdog Millionaire" Genre:I do not know Title:"Marry Poppins" Genre:kids movie ______ 3 Worst Mo

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Ideas ?

    Does anyone have any interesting, new ideas on what to write about this coming week? A new topic that you would like to suggest or a new story you would ...

    Feb 6, 2010


Regret has a flavor and it tastes like the espresso I consumed at 9pm.
— SilverNight