Random avatar

fiction903

  • Lyrics Re: Love

    I have it admit that I do not review lyrics too much so I decided to try it . I think that you have a pretty good song but there ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Mark Twain

    I thought that your paper on Mark Twain was okay but, it was a little bit like an info dump. In the paper you have a overwhelming amount of information ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: a moment of realisation, edit

    Is this a single chapter of a larger story? I think that your story needs to come to a point because as the reader I feel like I have just ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • General Articles Re: A tribute to my dad on father’s day.

    My dad has been a significant motivating force behind everything I have accomplished in my life. Growing up, I didn’t exactly have a good life because my mother is an ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Property in the Sky

    I like your poem and I think the message of it is true. I do have one suggestion... Not the type that can have faith in your tongue. I think ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Father

    I am sorry that you feel bad on Fathers day. I thought your rhyme scheme was very good. One part of the poem is kind of confusing because I cant ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Happy

    I love this poem. It is one of the most hilarious poems I have ever read on YWS. Your poem describes the state of mania in the main character really ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Detroit life

    Thank you for the honest review. I know it needs help and I have always had a hard time with punctuation.

    Jun 17, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Detroit life

    ......

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Undertow

    Welcome to YWS I actually think that your poem is okay but I will give you a few suggestions... Im sick of these bitches I'm needs to be an apostrophe. ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Research Re: World War 2 info

    You can get good information from history My Grandpa served in World War 2. He operated a machine gun in the battle for Normandy. He was shot twice in the ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Gray~ Chp. 1

    Yet another vampire melodrama,at this point it is becoming cliche . I agree with Jasmine bells that you wrote from a male point of view pretty well. I do have ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Christians' Lie

    This is really good I like it a lot.I have one suggestion... And God don't want you anyway now I would change don't to doesn't. Have a good day. Fiction

    Jun 14, 2010
  • General Articles Re: An Apology and a Curse.

    I think you are good at writing non fiction. I know I suck at writing father, stop telling me I’m good. I strongly disagree with this statement because you are ...

    Apr 14, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jump *edited*

    I think your story is pretty good.I do have a couple of suggestions though He gestured to the busy street hundreds of feet below. Inside, he was beginning to get ...

    Apr 11, 2010


Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero