Random avatar

fiction903

  • Other Poetry Re: My Spot For You

    Hey Kingolions, I think that this poem is okay. I have noticed a recurring theme in your poems. Most of the poems are about the main character wishing to be ...

    Aug 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers!

    I think that you did an okay job on these photos. The one thing I noticed is that they are all kind of plain and they don't really capture my ...

    Aug 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Suicide (remake sort of)

    I think that this is a good poem. I would also think that you should make the lines longer because it would make it less choppy.I think alot of what ...

    Aug 5, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: When Night Falls

    Hello there, It's Fiction here for your review. I think people already covered all the grammatical errors so I will just give you my opinion. At first I thought it ...

    Aug 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Vacation in northern Michigan

    I just got back from vacation in northern MI. I missed all you guys while I was gone and I thought I would share some of my pictures with you. ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Another

    like your poem. Having alot of personal experiences with alcoholics,I think you did a good job describing the typical night. Especially Words spew out. Another free throw, I don't really ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Numb

    This is probably another one of my bad poems but at least I am trying to get better. Trash it then tell me how to fix it. No pain No ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I need help.

    Welcome to YWS Rain.I'm fiction903 here to review the poem. It is not bad for your first poem. It was actually okay. I do notice some things that you can ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: dark heart, demon slayer: a demon's tears

    I like this fast paced story. I think it had vivid descriptions and I could clearly recognize the narrators voice thru the entire thing. Please don't forget simple capitalization and ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • General Articles Re: The Nature of Justice

    I think that you did a wonderful job with this piece of non fiction. Have you ever heard the saying, no good deed goes unpunished? I think that was what ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Child Soldier

    I like this poem alot. Look into the eyes of innocence, Staring down the barrel of the gun. Fear and hunger in every tear, personally these are my two favorite ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Tree And Me

    I thought that this was an interesting poem. I'm with a friend from my imagination, he knows what I mean when I say 'the world in between the tree and ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Removed

    I will be honest with you I didn't really like this short story. New school, new year, new student of the new year at the new school. A fresh start. ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Grae

    I like this. It is really good considering that you wrote it at four in the morning. I think it has a well rounded beginning, middle, and end. I thought ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Robots

    These are amazing. I love how they are really technical and intricate. I think they look more like blueprints than diagrams. Keep drawing. Fiction

    Jul 17, 2010


Of those who say nothing, few are silent.
— Thomas Neill