Random avatar

fiction903

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What Happens In The End?

    You have a great poem, it is simple short and sweet. There is one thing that I would change in your poem. When you say "go to heaven on high", ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fatuous

    Hi good poem. you poem creates a vivid image. It is way better than mine. I think you are missing some punctuation. The poem also has nice rhythm. keep up ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Crazed

    I am thrilled you like it.

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Haiku

    Wow... spasmodic, Random...Why refrigerator?

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Crazed

    ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Break My Heart A Little More

    Good poem! I like it's message.. I can't really say anything bad about it. keep writing

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Psychology

    I thought your poem was good.You might want to fix some of the grammar like coz and aint. I also have a question what does "your diamonds" mean ? keep ...

    Feb 1, 2010


Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends dimensions of time and space.
— Dr. Amelia Brand, Interstellar